Toga x Female! Reader ~ Request ~

~ Request from CherrieeColaaa ~

<3

You've known Toga since you two were little kids. Her quirk never freaked you out, you thought it was really cool actually. Your quirk was also looked at as scary. It is called Chains. You can form metal, spikey, chains from any part of your body. It seemed like it was you and her against the world. When the hero killer Stain was popular, she wouldn't stop talking about him and how she agrees with his views, next thing you know you two are apart of the League of Villains. You thought it was slightly thugish, but as long as you were with Toga it was fine with you. You were sitting on a beanbag chair and reading your favorite book while Himiko sharpens her knife. "What's up lesbians." You sigh and roll your eyes, "I told you we aren't lesbians Dabi." Toga looks at you with puppy eyes, "We aren't?!" You look at her and blush, hiding your face in your book. Dabi snickers and gets a drink at the bar. Toga continues to stare at you with a worried look, but you don't notice since your nose is still stuck in the book. Your skin shivers as you feel a pair of eyes on you but you choose to ignore it. "See ya later lesbians." You flip him off, and your (E/C) eyes meet with her bright cat-like yellow eyes. "What?" She doesn't say anything but continues to keep the eye contact. Your face starts to feel warm, "What's up with you?" "You know I like you right?" Your body practically takes a screenshot and you become confused. "Yeah I know! We're best friend-" "No not that like. Like... like like!" You refuse to belive this. It's not like you don't like her, you do! You're head over heels, but you know that being villains is what you should focus on. Plus, you wouldn't want to mess things up and completely lose your friendship. "Stop joking with me Himiko." Suddenly you see something fly past you and stabs into the wall, right next to your head. "Himiko what the hell?!" "(Y/N) you know I love you and your yummy blood! I need you, always! I've always felt these feelings ever since we were kids! I know you feel the same!" Your face softens, "Toga we're villains, we can't..." She pouts, "So?! I really don't care, we would be the best villain power couple!" You never thought of it like that, you're more of a logical person. You usually push your emotions aside, you've become good at that over the years. She starts to walk over to you, pulls the knife out aggressively and lightly moves it from your face to your neck, being careful not to cut you. This is a major turn on for you, and she knows that. "Stop being so stubborn (Y/N)." Your face is red at this point and the book is tossed to the side. "You are such a tease Himiko..." She giggles and bites your neck softly, "I know." You both lean in and kiss each others lips softly. "So, what do u say?" You smirk, "Yeah ok blondie." She squeals and hugs you tightly. "Yay, yay, yay! We are finally confirmed lesbians!" You boop her nose, "You are so silly."

Toga is best girl, that's just facts. And we love her bi energy B-) Also send me more requests! I'm happy to do them!