Midoriya x Reader ~ Congratulations/Hamilton AU ~

DO NOT PLAY THE SONG UNTIL I TELL YOU TO!
(E/C) = EYE COLOR
XX
~

DO NOT PLAY THE SONG UNTIL I TELL YOU TO!(E/C) = EYE COLORXX~

<3

You had just read
The Toga Pamphlet...
Izuku Midoriya has been cheating on your sister, Ochako Uraraka for a year while you two were away visiting your father.
You were completely filled with rage, how dare he do this to such a sweet, kind person like Ochako?
You immediately packed your bags and flew all the way to where they lived. You wanted to support your sister, but also give Midoriya a piece of your mind!
What felt like months you finally arrived, immediately running to your sister. Hugging and crying with her, doing your best to calm her down.
"You have married an Icarus. He has flown too close to the sun..." You whispered into her ear.
You decided eventually enough was enough, and to visit Izukus office.
Without knocking, you opened the door. He looked up at you with a painful smile with open arms.

(PLAY SONG NOW!!)

"(Y/N)..."
You give a fake one back.
"Izuku..."
You dodge his hug with a cold glare.
"Congratulations..."
He backs away into his desk with a confused look. Just enough to be able to see your whole figure.
"You have invented a new kind of stupid. A damage you can never undo, kinda stupid. And open all the cages in the zoo, kinda stupid.
Truly you didn't think this through? Kind of stupid!"
You glare into his eyes. He didn't dare to look back into your beautiful, piercing (E/C) ones.
"Let's review, you took a rumor a few maybe two people knew and refuted it by sharing an affair of which no one has accused you!
I begged you to take a break,
you refused to..."
You give a disappointed face as more guilt starts to flow over him.
"So scared of which your enemies will do to you. You're the only enemy you ever seem to lose to!
You know why Bakugou can do what he wants? He doesn't dignify schoolyard taunts with the response!
So yeah! Congratulations!"
He turns his head away from you with a frown on his face.
"(Y/N)..."
"You've redefined your legacy, congratulations!"
"It was an act of political sacrifice!"
He turns back towards you, taking a few steps forward. It was him instead now looking into your eyes and shouting with a nasty glare.
You look back surprised. Even more anger starts to take over you. How dare he say that to you! After all the things you've been through!
"Sacrifice..?" You softly mutter.
A flush of sadness drains you, memories start to flood your mind.
You take a step back and look down.
"I languished in a loveless marriage in America, I lived only to read your letters..."
You look back up at him with glossy, drained eyes. His face softens with even more guilt than before.
"I look at you and think,
God what have we done with our lives and what did it get us?"
You start to walk towards him, making him perk up and softly smile.
"That doesn't wipe the tears or the years away. But I'm back in the city and I'm here to stay."
You're finally face to face with him, dreadfully looking up into his eyes.
"And you know what I'm here to do?"
"(Y/N)..."
He grabs your hand and holds it with both of his, warming it up. Butterflies start to form in your stomach, but you're here for you're sister.
Not him...
You snatch your hand away and close to your chest.
"I'm not here for you..."
He looks at you sadly, missing your touch.
"I know my sister like I know my own mind..."
You walk away from him, mind clouded with wonderful memories of Ochako.
"You will never find anyone as trusting or as kind."
You remember the one time she was helping you learn how to ride your new bike. You fell badly scraping your knees. She immediately helped you up and cleaned the wounds.
There was another time when she found out who your very first crush was in middle school. You begged her not to tell anyone, even your own family! She promised and kept the secret safe and sound.
"And a million years ago she said to me
This one's mine..."
Back still facing towards him you started to cry.
The sad, painful memories were invading.
"So I stood by..."
You clenched your fist. The tears becoming worse.
"Do you know why?!"
You swiftly turned towards him, tears blooming out of your eyes like a waterfall.
"I love my sister more than anything in this life! I will choose her happiness over mine, every time!"
Your hands gripping onto your chest. Screaming at Midoriya, letting all of your pain and suffering out on him.
"Ochakooo!" You scream.
"Ochako..." He whispers.
You look back into his eyes, not daring to look away.
"Is the back thing in our life!"
You start to walk towards him, shoving your finger into his chest, reminding him of what he has.
"So never lose sight of the fact that you have been blessed with the best wife!
Congratulations."
You take a step back.
"For the rest of your life! Every sacrifice you make is for my sister. Give her the best life!
Congratulations..."
You slap him, him falling onto his desk.
Giving him one last death glare, you swiftly walk out and slam the door.
Returning to your sister for more comfort and support.

918 words :')