ELEVEN

Flashback

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

That night I was able to sleep. I don't know if it's because I know I'm not alone or if it was the fact that we would be free soon, but I slept.

But what I dreamt of was not what I expected.

-

I woke up in a very strange place. It wasn't Earth, I don't even know where I was. I searched my surroundings, hoping to find some type of life here and standing before my very eyes was..

"Optimus! The Wreckers Squadron's here!"

Wait, Wreckers Squadron? What?

"Understood, Bumblebee. Come on, Zara, I got you." Optimus said as he held his hand out for me. I stared at it for a moment before I took it and he helped me up.

"We need to get to the launching pad now and get the Autobots off of Cybertron. We must seek refuge." Optimus insisted as two other bots came up to our side. One was red, black, and white. The other was blue, sliver, and white.

"Optimus, the Decepticons have taken the west wing of Iacon. We can't hold them off any longer." One Autobot said as Optimus nodded. "Understood. Prowl, come with me. We must get Zara and Bumblebee to the launching pad. Along with any remaining Autobots. And Arcee.."

Optimus turned the female bot before he placed a hand on her shoulder.

"I know how much you want to fight the Decepticons off. Trust me, I do too, but we must seek refuge elsewhere. We need everything we have got to take them out for good. You will be going to a small planet called Earth with Bumblebee and Zara. There, you will contact me when you arrive safely. Then, we'll come for you." Optimus explained, Arcee looked away for a moment before she looked back and nodded.

"You got it, Prime. We won't let you down." She assured as Optimus nodded. "I never doubted, soldier."

"Optimus.." I said in my most softest voice as he looked my way. "What if we don't make it?"

"Then you must wake up." Optimus simply said as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What?"

"Wake up, Lordes. Wake up."

I couldn't understand what he meant by that. I heard something approach and turned just in time to see a blast sent at me.

"LORDES!"

I shot up in the mattress I laid on, I screamed loudly as I thought back. Cade and Tessa we're already at my side and Tessa just immediately hugged the moment I woke up.

It must have woke the Autobots up too because Optimus and Bumblebee came rushing over to us.

"What's wrong?" Optimus asked as Cade looked up at him.

"It must have been a nightmare or something-"

"No." I simply said as they took their attention to me. I wiped my face before I sniffled. "I..I saw something. It was like a dream, but it was so real. I was back on Cybertron.." I began as Optimus and Bumblebee exchanged looks.

"I woke up and Bumblebee said something about a Wreckers Squad or something..I don't know. Optimus kept saying that you guys needed to seek refuge on another planet. For when you guys win the war. He kept calling me Zara.." This was when I saw Optimus' optics went wide. He looked taken back and we all took our attention to him.

"What I don't understand is.. who's memories were those?" I asked as he looked between everyone.

"The Autobot you are having memories of is..my daughter, Zara." My eyes went wide to the fact I thought they were going to pop out of their sockets. Did he just say.. daughter?!