THIRTY FIVE

Epilogue Pt 2: 7 years later..

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Cade looked at the sky, watching the sun rise, meaning it was almost dawn. He sighed before he got up from off the mattress he was on in a RV he found, looking back at his new wife and smiling.

It's been 7 years and he was glad to have her in her life. But he then frowned, knowing his daughter was away to college and she couldn't be here to be a complete family. Cade sighed before he looked at photos. Photos of them at the old house, photos of them at the house Joyce had given them, and baby pictures of Tessa.

Cade chuckled softly before he stood up and walked out of the RV. He saw Drift meditating, Hound and Crosshairs were off to the far end of the junkyard wrestling and Bumblebee was still in his vehicle mode sleeping (or recharging as they say).

Cade approached his work table and groaned softly. He looked at all of the voice boxes that had failed for Bumblebee, and exhaled when he looked through them.

Before he could do anything, he began to hear static. He listened closely as he heard it again, this time it was loud and clear this time. He thought he could hear someone's voice through it.

"....Ca..Cad.."

Cade went over to the radio transmission and paid more closer attention to it.

"....Cade?...Cade, can...you hear....me?" Cade's eyes went wide before he grabbed the communicate and slowly began to speak through it.

"..L-Lordes?"