NINETEEN

Escape

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Alice!"

I smiled in relief as she gently sat Optimus down. As soon as he lightly hit the ground, I tackled Alice to the ground.

"Wow, you really did miss me, huh?" Alice said with a smirk as I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up." I said while getting up and punching her in the arm. She got up and dust herself off before we both looked back and saw Optimus walking out of his cell.

"We need to get out of here. Lockdown's about to be in deep space in 5 minutes and we need to go." Alice warned as I nodded.

"The others are out there and Cade and Shane went looking for Tessa. I lost them halfway in." Alice said as I muttered an okay.

"We must get to them quickly. Lockdown will realize that Cade and the others are on board and it will be too late." Optimus stated before we both nodded in agreement and Optimus picked Alice up and sat her onto of his shoulderplate.

"Okay, let's go." I said as I flew out of the prison room, Optimus following closely behind as I did.

"Boss, that you?" I heard Hound call as I came through slowly, coming face to face with the other three Autobots.

"Great, you're here! We need to find Cade and the others and get off this ship." I said as Optimum came to a stop behind me.

"I found the control panel for this connected ship. I can get us out of here." Hound said as I shook my head.

"No! We need to get Cade, Shane, Raquel, and Tessa!" I shouted to him as I ran off. "Wait, Lordes!"

I ran towards the edge of the ship which was where the anchors were held onto another building. And on them was Cade, Tessa, Raquel, and Shane.

"Oh, no.." I heard something like a metallic bark. I looked behind me and saw metal-like wolves approaching fast.

"Shit!" I flew out and approached them with caution.

"Guys!" I shouted as they stopped to look at me. "You need to get off now!"

"I know, I said the same thing! But somebody thought it was a good idea to cross this!" Raquel shouted as she glared over at Cade. He rolled his eyes before he looked at the ship.

He must have seen the cyberwolves.

"Everyone, hurry! We have to get off!" He shouted, unfortunately Tessa wanted to go back.

"No! You are not 18 yet and you are going to do as I say!" Cade shouted to her as I looked between the two.

"I don't care! I told you this was a stupid idea! But now, everything has to go your way!" Tessa shouted as she began to back up towards the ship.

"Everyone get down!" I shouted as Tessa dropped immediately on the cable, nearly falling over as she did. I blasted at the wolves, some got past me, but I had to be careful not to shoot at the cables.

Apparently, the cyberwolves decided to go with that plan

Apparently, the cyberwolves decided to go with that plan. They began to bite and chew at the cables. I blasted at the ones biting at the cables, but there were too many of them.

Then out of nowhere, a blast went off and I saw Bumblebee came into view.

"Oh, I so owe one to Bee." I said to myself as I flew back towards Cade and the others. I got there just in time too, the cables snapped and the four fell off of the cables and free falling down towards the ground.

"Bumblebee, you grab Cade and Shane! I'll get Tessa and Raquel! Hurry!" I shouted as soon as I saw Bumblebee by my side.

:Roger that, Houston.: He said as I chuckled softly and flew faster towards Tessa and Raquel. I grabbed both of their wrists and flew back up towards the top.

Bumblebee had just stopped half up a tall building the ship was anchored to and we all met up.

:Houston, we have a problem.:

"Yeah. How are we going to get down?" Cade asked as I looked around. I then heard the roaring engines of another ship and saw Crosshairs riding it.

"Crosshairs, you have just made my day." I whispered to myself as he pulled the ship in closer. I sat Tessa and Raquel on the ship while Cade, Shane, and Bumblebee hopped onto the ship.

"Stay with them."

"Where are you going?" Cade asked as I looked at him.

"To meet back up with Optimus."

"What's up with you and the Big Guy anyway? You two in love or something?" Shane asked as I rolled my eyes and gave a look of disgust.

"No, you moron. I think he's my father. My REAL father."