TWENTY TWO

Everybody Makes Mistakes

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"How..? I do not understand." He said as I looked at my lap.

"Elita..she told me everything. She said that you launched me into space. You had assigned her and Bumblebee to protect me while I was on Earth. But they were shifted off course by 20 light years. They ended up crashing on Earth in the early 80s. By the time they got here, I was a full grown adult. I had lost my memory when I landed on Earth. Elita had to blend in with the humans to find me. She did, I was in the Air Force, first day on the team. She was my Head Sergeant. At the time, I thought she was just a regular human. But that's when..a Decepticon shot us down. He called himself Blitzwing or something. I can't remember. Before Elita died, she showed me her true form. She gave me her powers and said I need to protect you. Because..you were my dad." I explained as I met his eyes.

"I wanted to tell you. But I felt this was it. I thought this was the right moment to tell you." I said. Optimus nodded before though, I thought I could see the slightest tear about to form in his eyes.

"Do you remember..anything else?"

"No. It's still blank. I want to remember. That's why I need you to help me. If it turns out that trying to get that pillar, Brains was talking about, out of the city, then I'll take it up into space and hopefully, find my way to Cybertron. Where I'm really from." I said as Optimus shook his head.

"No, Lordes."

"Op-Dad, please. I need to know who I really am! I need to know! If I don't, I'm going to be lost. Lost without knowing where I'm really from." I looked away, sighing before I opened the door and began to hop out.

"Lordes.." I looked back at Optimus, my dad, before he hopped out of the truck as well. "I.. can't change your mind, can I?"

I shook my head, before he shook his head once more.

"I do want you to remember who you are. I want you to know where you come from. But if you're going, I'm coming with you. I did make a promise." He said with a small smile as I nodded.

"That's fine by me."

I went to hug him but was interrupted by someone calling both of our names.

"Guys! We're leaving! We found out where Joyce is!" I heard Cade shout as I looked at Dad, who's holoform disappeared and had transformed into his bot form.

"We could talk more on the ship." I said while looking up at him. He nodded before I ran off towards the ship.

-

"So, how did it go?" Tessa asked as I sat by the window, where Shane and herself were cuddled up at.

"It went well. I talked to him about an old friend of his. She was the one that told me that I was his daughter." I said as I looked out and saw the bright blue say under them.

"Wait, you're Prime's daughter?! When did you find this out?!" Tessa asked as she looked at me with wide eyes.

"When I was in the cell. She told me that I was sent off Cybertron by him to be safe and that her and Bumblebee were also sent to protect me." I said as she nodded.