2- Name Change

"You can't leave just yet, I haven't had my fun with you yet." Sakakibara places his hand on Asano's shoulder. "Asano, I think we should let her go. She does look terrified and also, we all have a feeling Karma isn't joking about that text." He sighed, annoyed, "Fine, go, but we'll talk more tomorrow about arrangements for your place with us."

At (Y/N's House

My mother is the President, but, unless she has work to do, she doesn't want to live in the White House. We live in a normal mansion. When I got home, I needed to get a new book from the library to make my lie actually "true" in a sort of way. Karma, almost immediately tackled me because I worried him, yes, this sadistic fucker has a heart. He let me go to my room after checking me for possibly injuries and also seeing if my alibi was true.

"Oh, (Y/N)! Real quick, explain your behavior around Assano quickly if you could. You know, at the assembly?" "Well... I just... long story I guess..." I say, walking away to my room. "Now, I need to get my to the studio, Konini, Piniaki, Quto... they aren't gonna be happy if I'm late. See you! Tell mom where I am!" I ran out the door, one thing in my hand, my script for the movie I'm in. This wouldn't be the first movie, but I've never been that important in these, except for now. In this one, I was the star, I wouldn't be another protagonist and get killed early, no. In this one, I won't be killed, I'll live, I'll be what I've wanted to be.

"Good, your on time. Impressive for you. Now, get to studying your script. Then we'll practice the action moves." I nodded and bowed to Quto. He's the director here, tall blue haired boy. If I were around his age, he'd seem hot to me, but at the age I'm at, it's disgusting for me to see people hit on him. I read my lines and once I memorized them, we went to the action. I was lifted into the air and had to jump down, two small kendo swords in my hands. I was supposed to be an assassin, fighting for good. My name, Bloodleaf. (Yes like the book by Crystal Smith). My love interest's name is Saijou Samami. Although, in the script, I almost kill him.

After the rehearsal

10 messages from new group chat: Five Sexy Boys And A Girl

18:15 (or 6:15)
Ren: Hope you all like the name!
Natsuhiko: The hell man?
Ren: I know! It's amazing!
Gakushuu: Would you stop blowing up my phone? I'm trying to study.
Gakushuu: The hell is the name?
Seo: You know, Akabane is going to kill you for this name. Right Sakakibara?
Teppei: Toyama, it's Sakakibara. What do you think he's going to do if he can get in control of and name the group chat?
Ren: Hey! I'm just trying to make things a little better!
Gakushuu: Change the name Sakakibara.
Ren: I'll only change it when Akabane response!

18:45

Devil's sister: Sorry I never responded! I turned off my phone so it wouldn't disrupt me while I study.
Devil's sister: Change my name Sakakibara.
Ren: Hey! It's true.
Gakushuu: You were studying too?
Devil's sister: Yeah, you think I can get second on mid-terms without trying?
Natsuhiko: Whatever, just change the name Sakakibara.
Ren: Aw, fine.
Gakushuu: I don't trust him anymore. I'm making the new chat, delete this one.

Invited to new chat: Main Six

19:00

Devil's sister: There, that's better.
Devil's sister: Change my damn name.
Seo: I don't think it's changing anytime soon Akabane.
Devil's sister: Screw you all.
Gakushuu: Were alright.
Ren: Nah, I'm alright.
Teppei: I think all of us don't want to Akabane.
Devil's sister: I really hate all of you. With a passion.
All (since I'm too lazy to type each of their names and have them say the same things): Love you too Akabane.
Ren: Heh, Asano, you mean that. Don't you?
Gakushuu: Excuse me?
Ren: Akabane and Asano sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
Others: You're a child Sakakibara.
Ren: Thank you.