13- Hurt and Help

"What do you think she did to have Senpai love her?"

"Probably seduce him."

"That sounds right for a slut like her."

"Plus her annoying brother is in the same class as her. I think anyone would rather be dead than with him."

"I don't know, he's a little cute. If you pay attention to him, he looks like Asano-Senpai."

"True, do you think any of us could get him?"

"It's a high chance. And I'll take it for a hottie like him."

That's all I heard around school. As normal, I hid behind my mask but I wanted to return to acting. I miss it. I continued to walk to the principal's office regardless of the drama I heard in the halls. I felt so tempted to pull out the fake knife but I couldn't risk anything. Even Karma had me leave it at class. I'm sure he's wondering why I have two knives and one gun but I won't be answering that just yet.

When I arrived at the principals office, I knocked on the door and heard the principal call out, come in. When I walked in, many teachers were sitting there and I bowed to them each. "Good morning Mr and Mrs'." I said and a seat was pulled out so I could sit. One of the teacher spoke, "Good morning to you as well Miss Akabane. I assume you have no idea why you're here?" I shook my head to them and soon heard another knock with the principal allowing them in again. I didn't turn to see who it was but I knew after I heard one voice, Gakushuu's.

"Yes?" He asked and a seat next to me was beckoned to, "Young Mr Asano, please sit down here." They spoke towards Asano. "Young Asano, we were all told from a couple of girls that you allowed Miss Akabane to glare at them and threaten them."

Asano sighed, "She may be part of the Main Six, but I still wouldn't allow her to glare and threaten other kids in higher classes." The teachers nodded and principal Asano decided that this was good. "You may all leave but stay a little longer Miss Akabane." I stayed in my seat while everyone else left.

"How is your progress with this so called, 'Koro-Sensei?" He faced towards me and had his elbows in the desk with his head in his hands. "Only some of us have gotten a couple tentacles. For what I know of, I'm the only one who got part of his head and I figured out where I can aim to kill him." He seemed interested, "And where is that place?" "Under his tie, after I melted part of his head off and it didn't affect his movement, I drew a small diagram of him and thought of some weak points. That's all my progress. He has tried to get the kids in that class to like him too much to kill him as well." I said and the principal nodded. "Very well then. You may head back to class. Good luck on finals." I got up and bowed, "Thank you sir."

Back at E-class

When I got back to class, every student as was hanging their head in shame. "What happened here?" I asked and Koro-Sensei looked up at me, "Miss Akabane, will be a part of this punishment as well despite being in the principal's office when this happened. A couple late kids here decided to try jumping from roof to roof to see if they still have their skills from pole-toppling. In doing this, they have injured the principal of a daycare." I stared blankly at him and soon facepalmmed. "You couldn't see where you were going? I get it, you're excited and all after that game, but you couldn't do this on a weekend or something? Or not be distracted from something to see where you're going?" They seemed to get sadder but I noticed one thing, "Karma isn't here... He ran?" "Right here sis." He said, "I heard what happened. So what's our punishment?" He asks and Koro-Sensei walked up to us, "Everyone is not allowed to study for finals. I know this test is important to you all but because of carelessness, someone was hurt." I clenched my fists and walked out of class. "Screw you all. You all wonder why I hate E-class? Well you've just given me another reason!" I said as I held the plastic knife on my grip.

These dammed kids just can't hold in excitement. 'Because of carelessness, someone was hurt.' I repeated what Koro-Sensei said in my head until I felt a hand on my shoulder. When I turned, Isogai had his hand on my shoulder and I hit it off, "What?" Was all I asked. "He'd be dead if it weren't for a flower seller calling an ambulance while we were panicked." This caused me to glare more, I knew it was my teacher but these kids didn't. "Next time, know self control. I expected you to be the class leader like you said. So why did you allow this?" I asked while glaring at him. "I-I wanted to see if I still had it too." I walked away disappointed and went on top of a tree to think.

"Miss Akabane, please get down now. I don't want one of my students hurt." "I will soon Calamari. Just leave me alone to think." I said as my phone buzzed, when looked at it, I saw a message from teach.

Teach: (Y/N), use the trick when your indoors sometime. However, do the trick in three weeks.

(Y/N): Alright sir. I will, but you disguised yourself as the flower seller?

Teach: What can I say? I'm good at it. Those kids didn't suspect a thing. Head onto class now.

(Y/N): Fine. It'll be boring but whatever. Goodbye sir.

Teach: Goodbye (Y/N), things will be interesting when a few weeks pass.

I jumped down from the tree in front of Koro-Sensei. "What?" "Were going to the school. We will be helping them out now because of what those few kids did." I sighed and walked along with the class until we got to the building. We saw a teacher come out and smiled at us, "You must be the kids helping. Please, follow me." She said and we walked in. When we did, many kids stared at us confused and the teacher pit away the small stacks of books she was carrying.

"Everyone, it hurts me to say this but our principal is badly hurt and will be in the hospital for the next couple of weeks. But to make up for it, these kids will stay and help around in his place." The kids pouted at the news of their principal but seemed happy when they learned we'd be helping them. Suddenly, I heard my name get called and turned to see Alisa. "(Y/N)! You're here!" She called and hugged me. "Hello Alisa. How are you?" "I'm fine! Why are you and your friends helping us?" She backed up from me and asked that question. "Alisa, we just wanted to help young minds after we learned that this school's principal was hurt and your only other teacher was right there." I said while the teacher smiled, "So you must be the girl Alisa talk about all the time. Thank you for helping her when you can. Its such a nice help with her family always busy. Her brother is worried about school and her mother and father always have paperwork to do so it's nice having you help her." She smiled and I smiled back, "I know how her family is. They want to make room for her but it's always a problem for them." She nodded and we heard a rather angry voice. "Tch. If you ask me you're all just stealing our air. How about instead of wasting it, you prove yourselves worthy to even be here."

"Sakura, please don't do this again." The teacher said but it was too late. The pink haired girl already was holding a broom and coming to attack Nagisa. "I would be more careful if I were you." Nagisa said but the girl already fell in the floorboards and looked around in confusion. The teacher sighed and got her out of the hole and explained her problem. We nodded and I heard the E-class kids whispering around me. Isogai turned around soon and spoke, "We assigned jobs to each other already. Some of us will help kids with homework. Terasaka, Karma, Okuda, and Kaede will perform a play, some will play with kids outside and the rest of us will work to build a new school for everyone." The teacher smiled and nodded and Isogai turned to me, "Can you make a script for us? A princess with a knight please." I nodded and Alisa went outside to play for a while. I wrote the play and realized multiple kids were looking over my shoulder curiously.

"Do you want to read it to see if you like it?" They nodded and Rio nodded to, as if she was supposed to give me permission to do this. I put the script up to their level and they read it. "Wow! That's really nice!" A male said and I smiled and went back to writing. "Thank you. Why don't you kids play?" They nodded and went outside to the other kids playing with them. I finished writing the script and gave it to Isogai to read. After he read it, he nodded and I left to write the other three scripts. Kaede was the princess, Karma the knight, Terasaka is the villain, and Okuda was a mage who would come in when Karma and Terasaka fought.

So I just reread this and saw that it was the wrong storyline for some reason so I fixed it.