16- Alisa's Trust

When I woke up the next day, my routine was normal but when I got to the door. Gakushuu, the principal and Alisa were waiting. "I'm sorry, did I take a long time?" I asked and the principal responded, "No, we just got here. Come now, we will be going." I nodded and followed them out. Gakushuu trailed back, "Should Isogai be there?" I nodded, "Hes always early to help our teacher with cleaning and getting the classroom ready." He nodded and we got in the limo first Alisa, then Gakushuu then me. We got to E-class soon and the principal, Gakushuu and I got out. "Gakushuu? What are you doing out of the car?" "I need to have a word with Isogai. Don't worry, it'll be quick." The principal held a hand up and walked in. Soon, he was back out and walked to the now open shed. "Go on now." We nodded and walked in. When we did, I saw Karma talking to Itona, Sugino and Isogai. Odd... Maehara is always with him. I thought and Karma waved to me before realizing Asano.

"Huh? Why is Assano here? The principal just walked in but you never come in with him." He asked and the three turned. While I saw Itona calm, Sugino and Isogai seemed nervous. "I need to talk with Isogai, that's it." Isogai nodded and walked up to him, "Is it private or not?" "Not, I just need a yes or no answer with this. Got it?" Gakushuu asked and Isogai nodded. "Are you planning to take the A-class vacation?" Everyone seemed shocked and I shrugged, Isogai simply did a small nod and Gakushuu scoffed. "Have fun getting it with your punishment." Gakushuu scoffed and walked out while Isogai looked at me, "Why did you tell him? We trusted you." Isogai asked and I shrugged again, "No he didn't do anything to me Karma. As for your question Isogai, it was Koro-Sensei's idea and I wanted to get revenge on him for giving Alisa nightmares." As if on cue, he walked in and sulked while I pulled out my knife. "Miss Akabane, I do not feel up for your games after the talk I just had with the principal. I don't mean for Miss Asano to see me but her eyes are just good. Very good to where she can see me." I sighed and put away the knife, "Just stay away from the house. If you're talking to Karma, stay away from her window especially." I said and I went to my seat.

"Nufufufufu, I still got some interesting pictures Miss Akabane." I glared and got up, walking to his desk before Karma stopped me with a few words, "Why don't you show us what they are teach?" Koro-Sensei's face went red with a circle and I glared, bringing out a real knife from my lunch (don't ask what's in there, just go along with it) and walked up "Kayano" and placed it at her neck. "Unless you value a student's life, I wouldn't. Now do as I say and Miss Kayano here will get to live." Koro-Sensei's face went red while everyone else stood up. I could tell Kayano was acting nervous, exactly why I chose her. I could expose her at any second and her death seemed to be the least of her concerns. "First, everyone sit down now." I said while Calamari just nodded. Everyone sat and I pressed the knife closer, "How many pictures are there? Answer honestly." He took out every photo and counted them, "60, one every minute." I sighed and got Kayano up. "Just the three of us will be out there and you will rip them up one by one and throw them in a fire. Got it?" He nodded and raced out with every photo. I walked out with Kayano and whispered, "Good acting. I can get you something later if you want me to as a thanks." I said and she spoke, "Give me a hint of the A-class deal. I won't tell anyone, don't worry." I nodded, "After school, back of the line when were returning from the other school." She nodded and we got out to see Koro-Sensei by a set up fire and ripping the first photo apart. "Just two pieces is alright, go on now, and I want to see every photo ripped up." He nodded and threw the first photo in, and got to the next one, ripping it in two and throwing it in the fire. This cycle continued until the last photo was thrown in and burned. I smiled, "Go on, put out the fire and Kayano will be free." He nodded and got many buckets of water. "Why did he need to destroy them anyways?" "It's embarrassing, that's it. Gakushuu and I were together for a while." When Koro-Sensei came back and extinguished the fire, I took the knife away from Kayano's neck and Calamari's face went purple with an x. "You really shouldn't threaten another student Miss Akabane. It's quite wrong." He said and I responded back, "You shouldn't stalk people Calamari. It's quite wrong." I said back and he froze. "Let's just go back in then. You can put away the knife and we can go to the next school. I'll be at the hospital though." He said and we walked back in. I was calm and Kayano was acting scared and Koro-Sensei's face was white. I went back to my seat and put the knife away while Karma smirked, "I already know what those pictures were. I can't believe you let him do that to you."

"You make it sound wrong!" I yelled as my face was red. He smirked more, "It was. He was teasing you and you let him just go around your body like that." My face was red and I stormed out of class. After a minute or so, the door opened and I looked to see who it was. "Isogai and Maehara? What do you want?" They sat across from me while my head was in my knees. "What was Karma talking about?" Maehara asked and I looked up. "Gakushuu was... teasing me for a short while. Although he stopped for a short while. I guess Calamari was watching us the entire time but I was too distracted... Never thought a teacher would've stalked his student." I said and placed my head back where it was. Isogai nodded and the door opened again. "Jeez, I'm done teasing you. Come back in already." Karma said and I glared at him. "Screw you Karma. You know, before you probably asked Calamari to watch me, I cared for you. But now I'm done with you." I said and walked out after the rest of the class. I calmed down and hugged Alisa after she saw me.

"I thought you were leaving us (Y/n)!" Alisa said and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back, "Sorry we took a while Ms, there was a small problem on the way here." Isogai said and we all bowed in apology. She shook her head, "It's nice to see you here anyways. Thank you for helping us." She said and Isogai nodded, "Were happy to help." Isogai said and we each started our jobs from yesterday and I handed him written scripts already. "I figured you would've needed some scripts. Now let's go Alisa." I said and she smiled to me.

"Gaku really likes you and you're really trustworthy. Is that how you say it?" She asks and I nodded. "Very good. Now let's focus on your math." I said and she focused on the math. "Alisa, show me what problems you can do yourself and then I can help with the extra, okay?" She nodded and picked up her pencil, doing a majority of the math. When she got to a problem she couldn't solve, I told her to skip it and continue with the ones she could do. She finished soon and I looked at the ones she could do. "You got all of them right. Good job Alisa." I said and pat her head. "Yay! I'm so happy!" She said and I smiled to her. I can't let the world be destroyed because of her. I'll fight him and kill him for her. I thought and placed the paper back down soon. "Alright, So your stuck on this?" I asked and she nodded shamefully.

"Everyone else here can do it. But I can't..." She said and I smiled to her. "Don't worry Alisa. You just move at your own pace. But let's see what I can do to help, okay?" I could feel her smile grow and I helped her with the math. She nodded and worked out the problems and I told her the steps to doing the math.