24- A-Class Study Session 2

By the time I woke up, I saw multiple pencils on my floor and some stuck in my dresser. That fucker... I thought and got ready. After getting dressed, I went to Gakushuu's room and opened it. He was still asleep and I silenced his alarm. Couldn't even turn it off... He grabbed my arm and let out a loan groan. "Gakushuu... you're better but just wait another day." I said as he opened his eyes. "I'm going to school." He said and sat up but I held him down. "No, sleep." I simply said and he glared at me. I flinched and kept his wrists pinned to his bed. "Gakushuu, sleep." I demanded and he glared.

"Let me go. I'm going to school." "Shuuie, she's right. You're still sick. Just rest today." We looked and saw his mother at the door. He sighed and let out a growl, "Gakushuu! Stop that now! Your father has already informed the teachers that you are sick so rest today! I'm staying home so if you need anything call me!" Mrs Asano said and he rested his body. "You're dead when I'm better." Gakushuu whispered and I shrugged, "I'm worried about your health." I said and walked out.

At E-class

"Is Asano really sick?" I was asked almost immediately once I entered the door. "Shut up." I said and glared as I got to my seat. I got a call and looked at my phone. Soon, I left the classroom and picked it up.

Ren: Is Gakushuu actually sick?
(Y/n): Yeah.
Natsuhiko: Why?
(Y/n): He overworked himself. Can't believe I never saw the bags under his eyes.
Seo: Wait, what? He tired himself and got sick from it?
(Y/n): Yeah. He should be better tomorrow, the illness wasn't bad when I noticed it.
Ren: That's a relief.
(Y/n): Yeah, why'd a door close?
Araki: Were hiding. The fan girls are at the door but we locked it.
(Y/n): Do I need to-
All: No!
(Y/n): Okay, calm down.
Ren: Why'd we hear a bang?
(Y/n): The idiots are listening through the door so I broke it a little. Just near a window.
Ren: Got it... class should be starting soon but we really don't want to die from fan girls.
Araki: We do have to go so talk to you later. Don't forget to come to A-class to help study.
(Y/n): Got it. See you later. Bye.

I said and hung up. When I entered the class again, Rio nearly killed me and I moved to the side. She quickly knew what was happening and moved to the side and pinned me down. "So, he's sick huh?" "Yes, now get off me." I said and glared while heading to my seat. Koro-Sensei walked in and saw a rose on his desk. "Hm? Something wrong Calamari?" "My name is Koro-Sensei and nothing it wrong!" He said and picked up the rose. "Who gave this to me?" Most of the class raised their hands and Koro-Sensei nodded while placed the flower in a lamp where he got from god knows where.

Koro-Sensei's POV

He always liked roses. How did (Y/n) seem to sense something was wrong?

I thought and the class stood up with their guns. My face had green stripes on it and the students fired. No one hit me again and I placed down the role-book. "Good, no absences. Even Karma is here." "I'm just waiting for finals teach. I have no idea what you mean." "Says the class-skipper as well as the assaulter and warrior destroyer. Seriously, someone's going to have fun with that ego in the future." (Y/n) said and I turned, picking up chalk, "Tutor time. I believe you should be heading to the main campus Ms Akabane." She nodded and got up, carrying a pencil, pen and book.

"What could she need those for now?" "Yesterday was math, today is social studies. But of course, you all need help with every subject. Now, with the deal, have fun with it and my grades are going to A-class." Isogai stood up, "That's unfair! It's bad enough that they have Asano but you too?" She nodded and would've walked out if she wasn't stopped. "I need to get to the main campus, let me go." Akari had her hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder, "I'm telling them what you told me." "Don't Akari. I'd much rather see the looks on their faces when they lose." "Wait, what are you talking about Kaede?" "You still go by your acting name? Jeez, how sad." (Y/n) said and she flinched. "Guys, the A-class deal is-"