33- New Friends

(The boys will be referred to as 'she' 'girl(s)' or 'her' until the spell wears off.)

Seo said and I nodded while going to the mountain.

About halfway up the mountain my legs didn't hurt but I heard a hawk cry. When I looked up, I saw about 10 to 15 hawks and stared amazed before going under the trees. The hawks landed in front of me and stared curiously as they looked at my wings. Soon, one picked me up and I was shocked and struggled as my wings opened in instinct. They made another cry and I was dropped but instead of falling to doom like it would be expected, I began to glide. "This is cool!" I said and glided to the mountain. Two hawks followed me and I had a sort of bad landing. I smiled to the hawks who stayed outside and tilted their heads to me, confused and I used a wing to point inside. It made another cry and flew into a tree to rest as I walked in. As expected, nobody was there so I went to my desk and hung from the roof there. My skirt fell down because of physics but I had shorts on so no one could be a pervert if I fell because I didn't want to risk that after Karma tackled me.

About 20 minutes passed and I was still hanging from the ceiling, my feet hanging on the beams. My eyes were closed and I heard the class confused and soon heard the window open, signaling Koro-Sensei was here. "Can someone explain this?" He asked and I heard them say no. Quickly, I took my anti-Sensei gun and shot at him. I opened my eyes and got down from the roof while smiling. Koro-Sensei was surprised as well as the class and I rushed at him with the duel-knife trick. He moved out of the way but I managed to get a tentacle.

"Damn... I was hoping to kill you there... welp, I should be on my way." I said and put the weapons away as Isogai finally spoke. "What happened to you?" He asked and the rest nodded as they regained their composure. "A couple kids screwed up a science potion. Simple as that. Almost every girl is like this, fused with an animal." I said and they nodded as I texted Gakushuu that I was done surprising them, and how they shouldn't come with the limo. "What does that mean?" "The whole class became girls. What else? Two potions happened but I'm not sure how we all weren't affected by it." I said and began listening to music. Okuda spoke, "W-What were the p-potions?" She asked and I closed my eyes while relaxing in my old seat. "Gender-bending and animal or whatever." I said and she nodded as my phone buzzed.

Gakushuu: It's here and I'm just waiting in the limo. No way am I stepping out.
(Y/n): Reasonable. Alright, I'm coming out.

I put the phone away and walked out and a hawk went in front of me as Gakushuu stared confused. I shook my head but was picked up again. I opened the wings again and glided down once I was dropped . This time though, when I was near the ground, a hawk was next to me and was telling me to flap my wings in a way. I listened and went back in the air but I just went back down and still hand an awkward landing. I went to the limo and went in next to Gakushuu and shook my head to the hawk. It nodded and headed away, making another cry.

"Don't get to used to it." Gakushuu said and I nodded. "At least I'm not genderbent. And I can fly around, that's heaven." I said and he sighed but nodded. "We need to go to a private property or something to practice your flying..." He said and the limo began to drive once Gakushuu remembered to tell the driver to begin driving. "It would be helpful for sure... the hawks are helping a bit but my landing is still odd..." "I can tell." Gakushuu simply said and I punched his shoulder a bit. "Stick shoved up your ass or something?" She asked and I turned away. "Like I said last night, you could phrase your sentences better. You don't tell a girl they stink straight up, you say it calmly. Like saying that she doesn't smell like roses or something. Imagine I told you that you suck at every subject in school." I said and she stared at me, "You wouldn't dare." "Yes I would." I said and she pinned me to the seat. "Did know you swung that way, girly~" I teased and she stayed on me. "Still a man at heart, my physical features don't normally look like this so I'm good birdie~" Gakushuu said and I puffed out my cheeks.

She laughed a bit and kissed me. I kissed back soon and we sat up. When Gakushuu backed up from me, she spoke. "The other four were curious how it'd be but since it's just a potion that should wear off, I said that it'd still be normal. And of course, Ren being the imbecile he, well, she for now, is... decided to say that regardless, she was turned on by me looking like this. How the hell do women even get turned on?" She asked and my eyes widened as I blushed and looked away. "U-Um... let's not talk about it anymore." I said and Gakushuu looked at me with an eyebrow raised in confusion but shut up.

We made it to the Asano Residence soon and we were greeted by the four others. I nodded to them and noticed that the limo was followed the whole time by Natsuhiko's confusion and shock. A hawk was outside and I sighed and went to the backyard. The hawk came to me and nuzzled me as I laughed a bit. "She already made friends with them?" Seo asked and the hawk got defensive but a used my wings to show that they weren't bad people. "How do I explain to an animal that I don't normally have wings..?" I asked myself and cursed under my breath for not being able to understand bird or have them understand me. It tilted its head to the side and I grabbed a wing, pointed to it and shook my head. It was still confused and I spoke. Hope it can even slightly understand me... I thought. "This isn't normal for me. I don't know when it's wear off so I need to be careful when I fly." I said and the hawk seemed to think for a bit before picking me up again. I saw five other hawks appear and picked up the boys. As I sighed and spread out my wings and it dropped me, signaling that I need to flap my wings. I followed and we landed at an empty field as I looked around confused and the five girls were dropped off near us.

(I clearly don't know what I'm doing with this story anymore) "Still an odd landing..." A hawk said and I looked around, confused and shocked, "That was me. We're going to practice flying and landing while we can. I am head of the flock and the other seven hawks are hunting." The hawk said and I nodded. "So... you understand me..?" I asked and the hawk nodded. "Of course. So they aren't dangerous people to you?" I shook my head and they just stared confused. "And like others of your kind, you don't have wings?" "Right. This is only because a science experiment messed up. In fact, those five are supposed to be boys but got genderbent." I said, amused and the hawk nodded.

"Alright then, let's start with your training. First, getting off the ground normally." He said and I stood up while the hawk showed me to begin flapping my wings enough to where I'm off the ground. When I tried, I wasn't flapping enough and the second time was too much. The third attempt actually worked and I stayed in the air. "Good. Now, continue flapping your wings to stay in the air and get higher." I listened and stayed in the air, getting slightly higher. "Alright, try to fly forward. Simply redirect your wings a bit then flap a bit harder than you did and you should move forward then continue that, if you want to turn, tilt your entire body." He said and I followed through. Surprisingly, the hardest part was when I tried to do a sharp turn but ended up needing to go higher into the air. The hawk told me to slow down by using less wing-power. I did that too and it was much easier than I thought as I was now in front of her. 'Alright, slow down with the wing-power and get ready to land. You've got the basics down." "So that's why it was easier than it seemed..." I said and the hawk nodded. "You should get home, we'll bring the five home as well but I'll trust you to fly on your own." He said and I nodded while telling the girls that were going back to Asano's home. About three hours had passed and I smiled while flying through the air by myself but I had to land in the backyard. We each were there and the five felt uncomfortable when their boobs moved when they landed and held them down as I laughed.

"Can't tease girls about our own body problems now. I'm gonna shower now." I said and heard Ren say that was a good idea. I grabbed a branch nearby and threw it at her. She was surprised and I head inside and went to my room. "It's going to be a pain getting dressed and sleeping..." I muttered and stretched when I heard the door open. Gakushuu came in and I stopped stretching and looked at him confused. "Alisa keeps having nightmares about you and can't sleep properly. Have you done something that scares her?" "Besides look like Karma, I don't think so." (It's your facial features).

She nodded and noticed that I was in a bra and shorts and blushed. "You do realize girls do this all the time? We feel comfortable dressed like this in front of other girls, it's why we're also in the bathroom together a lot when you see a group there." I said and she nodded but kept her eyes covered. "Anyways, what else do you need?" "O-Oh well...for some reason... I'm bleeding where I shouldn't be... so are the others..." Gakushuu said and I noticed some blood in her area and I burst out laughing, even falling on the floor in the process.

The other four walked in when they heard my laugh and blushed when they saw me in a bra. "S-Sorry!" They called and I calmed down. "Oh god you five are unlucky." I said and sat up, wiping a tear away.