Cuddles

Alex POV:

I sleepily blinked my eyes open, gaze flicking to the clock on m nightstand. 8:00. I decided it was time I got out of bed and got the day started. I pulled on a comfy pink and green crop top, black leggings going with them. I then did one of the most important routines of my day. I opened my front door, finding my dry erase board. For Magnus's and I's first year together, he got me a dry erase board to write what my current pronouns were.

I quickly jotted down she/her, putting a bubble cloud around them. I went back into my room, going over to my pottery wheel. I grabbed a chunk of wet clay, setting it on my wheel, got started.

My thoughts wandered as I shaped the clay. Magnus and I had been together for a year a half, and honestly, things were going great. Magnus was amazing, and supprisngly cuddly. Soon enough, I was done with the bowl. It was smooth and circular, and was medium sized. I carefully lifted it into the furnace, and thanks to Valhalla magic, it was done in moments. I heard the door of my room open, followed by a familiar voice.

"Alex? You in here, babe?" I got up, rounding the corner to meet him. His face immediately lit up, his smile as bright as his personality. I gave him a quick kiss before remembering something very important.

"CRAP! Hold on, I gotta get this out." I turned off the furnace before sliding the pottery bowl on to a slab of thin rock. After I set it down, I turned around to yet again meet Magnus. He leaned in, his voice getting deep and husky.

"Alex..." He leaned in closer, before scooping me up and running.

"Magnus!" I squealed, surprised at the sudden action. He dropped me on the bed, throwing a giant blanket over me, crawling in with me. He wrapped his arms around me, not letting me go. I snuggled into him further, completely melting into him.

———

Hey guys! Sorry if this is terrible, but it's 1 am and I'm dead.

I just really needed something to write, and this book is where I throw my mess of a mind. Anyway, hope you enjoyed!!