An Unlikely Turn

The two greatest enemies of Valhalla City were The Teivel and The Xhaiden. The Tievel held a burning passion to bring about crime. He didn't want to hurt people, but he wanted to hold this city under his fingertips. 

The Xhaiden stood for peace, equality, and goodness above all else. He loved his town, and would do anything to help it.

The two had been at war for years, every plan to disturb the city by the Teivel thwarted by The Xhaiden. The final battle was on the horizon, the last chapter in this story. The two, thanks to today's technology, knew each other's identity. But neither would stoop as low as to use their identities against them. They both feared loved ones would find their secrets, the only things keeping them safe the natural empathy of the other. One day though, things took a turn, for better or for worse.

Alex Fierro, known as The Teivel in other circumstances, was simply cleaning the night he heard his doorbell ring. It was very late, most people asleep by now. Who could be at the door? He approached cautiously, grabbing the machete he hid in the umbrella stand. (He was a supervillain, of course he kept a spare machete on hand) . He swung open the door, to reveal a figure. He could hardly repress a gasp. In front of him, barely standing, was Magnus Chase, known to him as The Xhaiden. 

He was shaking, dead on his feet. His clothing hung off his battered and frail frame. His eyes were glossy, something Alex recognizes as a side effect from a extremely dangerous drug. He looked so broken, like he had been put through something worse than death. 

"Sorry. Didn't know where else to go." He muttered before he fell into his arms. 

——

YES I KNOW I'M SO SORRY BUT I HAVEN'T HAD A LOT OF INSPIRATION (or time) LATELY SO LIKE GIVE ME 25 (or more hmmm) VOTES AND I'L CONTINUE OKI BYEEE