Kitty: Part 3

I tiredly peeled my eyes open, yawning loudly. I looked over to where Alex was sleeping, and was shocked to not see a cat. Instead, there was an Alex, clutching my torso. I smiled, rather widely, and snuggled into her. I was about 6 inches shorter than her, so this made it easy. As I shifted, I saw a small smile grace her lips. Smiling, I thought of a demonic plan.

"Well, I guess Alex isn't up yet, I better go to breakfast without her." I said rather loudly, shifting to get up. Instead, Alex pulled me in even more. She turned me to face her, her eyes opening slowly. Her mismatched orbs stared into my grey ones. She smiled, and pressed a kiss to my forehead. Her face took on a painicked look.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that-" I rolled my eyes, and tugged her shirt, pulling her into a deeper kiss.

-The End Of The Day-

I closed the door, sighing with exhaustion. Who knew  yoga to the death was so exhausting? I leaned my head on the door, trying to regain my composure. I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I smiled, knowing who it was. Alex leaned her head on my shoulder, having to bend down a bit. She turned me around, revealing a small table, surrounded by candles. 

"Alex, what are you doing?" I questioned, a smile finding itself in my words.

"Plucking up the courage to ask you on a date."

-Three Years Later-

I woke up slowly, yawning, blinking the sleep out of my eyes. Alex lay next to me, a gentle smile on his face. He smiled, leaning over and pecking my lips. I smiled back, sighing into his chest. He sat up, leaving me without his warmth.

"I have an idea for today. Get ready and meet me by the lobby." He hopped up, running to his room, leaving me staring at the empty spot confused. I selected my normal T-shirt and shorts, and throwing on tennis shoes. 

I started down the hall, stepping into the elevator. After a few seconds and a 'ding', the doors opened. I stepped out into the lobby, seeing Alex. I smiled, him returning the smile immediately. He gently grabbed my hand, leading me out into Midgard. 

Our day was full of fun activities, including going to a cafè, stopping by the park, and heading to the Chase Space. Right now, we were about a block away, and I was rambling on about needing to visit Annabeth. If I didn't, I'd be found dead, even if I was in Valhalla. Alex kept fiddling with something in his pocket, seemingly a bit nervous. I peered over, looking at Alex in concern.

"You ok love? You look nervous." I questioned, checking up on him. He smiled back, simply nodding. We had reached the mansion, and I dramatically pushed open the doors. After a month  or two of being open, business picked up. People started realizing that it was a safe place, for everyone. Today was quiet, surprisingly, and for a few moments, I peeked into some rooms, checking in on everyone. 

After the last room, Alex grabbed my hand, and pulled me up on the roof. For a few moments, we watched the sunset, just being together. Then, he took a deep breath, and kneeled down.

"Magnus Chase, you are the sweetest, most lovable person I know. You use your own energy to heal others, and are willing to forgive everyone." I stared at him, tears in my eyes.

"You found me, helped me, and made me whole. You are a piece of me, and I never want to lose you." He pulled out a small, black box, opening it, revealing a ring.

"Oh my gosh. Alex, what are you doing?" I half cried out, a sob of happiness building up.

"I'm plucking up the courage to propose."

—-

Oh my gosh, I loved writing these three chapters, these two are so cute. Now, the question remains: Should I make this into  a book? These chapters were basically a summary, but the story will be a lot better and have more detail. Please let me know, I'd love to write this. Anyway, comment, vote, and enjoy!

-Fanofallfandoms18