apartments and homes

Ok. So when we move out were going to move to a sothern state famous for its heat and blonds. Wich I cannot deal with. But you know, it'll all be worth it with autumn.
I want to go to a world famous collage down south for a psychology masters degree, and autumn wants to get a degree in forensic science... like the creepy goth thick from NCIS. Please dont kill me for calling her goth. She sorta is tho.
But anyway, heres a description of what would melt me like butter on a cucumber.
Floor space: alot of room. Medium sized kitchen and a large livingroom. Two bedrooms and two bathrooms
Bedrooms: it would be nice to have two bedrooms. I have never had a bedroom to myself. My dad thinks im cis (cisgender, meaning my sex and gender identity match, wich  it does not) and I have had to share a room with my sister for my entire life. Having a room to myself would be nice. But at the same time being able to slink into autumns room and sleep with them would happen alot.
Bathrooms: autumn has this thing that they have to clean everything. But... sorry honey. No. I get to clean mh bathroom the livingroom and do the laundry and electronic shit. The kitchen, your bedroom and your bathroom are all yours. But we allready agreed about this. I have always wanted a shower scrub (loofa, or something to wash yourself with) of my own. I use ratty wash cloths for myself because my house has one bathroom (there are 5 people living here)  and all of them use the ONE  shower srub, amd I find that disgusting.
Livingtoom: I want like a medium sized couch and two love chairs on wither end. And a t.v in the middle. Like monica's livingroom from 'friends'.
Kitchen: now... hmmm. How to put this lightly. I suck at any type of cooking. Trust me folks. I BURNED CLERICAL. and when I told autumn that, they denied me any right to cook in their kitchen. Wich is fare. If it wernt for the fact that I love cleaning kitchens. I really do. I like cleaning actually. And I have yet to discuss a compromise about kitchen privileges. But, mark my words reader-kun, I will do the dishes.
Now for home. We want to move somewhere like here, with harsh winters and mild falls spring and summers. We want to have... well. To put it bluntly, lots of kids. So we'll need lots of space. And we want to live in a suburban type place too, so we'll probably move to rich-people-ville. But theres gonna be 5+ rooms, 5+ bathrooms and like three stories of awsomeness, one of wich being a bacement type floor. Livingroom. Ahh, the dainty little area of familiar gatherings and many happy memories. I wanna man cave. And the kids would come and do their homework and such and we would have family gatherings to discuss plans of attack with eachother. Bedrooms. Yeah, so theres gonna be alot of prople coming in and out regularly. I want to be a threapist or a social worker in hospitals or mentally sick children, so if any of my kids needs their depressed friend to come over and talk to me, they can. And ill keep people in over night if need be. Some of you (readers) might not understand, but there are bad bad bad homes out there. And if you ever find yourself in a place that you feel trapped, you need to get out and escape. And thats who I want to be. I want to be that nice man who, no matter what, will bw there for you in your time of need. So we'll have like one or maybe two extra rooms for people staying over. And (this will be revised at a later date) but were going to have 3+ kids. And foster kids and adopt some maybe. So itll be total chaos. But I love kids. And autumn gets along with them really good. I only tend to scare then with my confusing gender identity. Heh silly kids.

Ok. Now thats about all for this chapter/part/subject
Good night beloved reader-kun