doges and feline demons

So we want to get two dogs and like a million cats. We have planned to get a german Shepard( for me) and a husky dog for autumn.
Whaffles: he or she will be adorable and big. Whaffles will be glorious and perfect out in puplic but come inside and jump up and down and run amd snuggle us like a lill happy boy (I want him to be a boy but I get what I get).
Prince: as a child, autumn always wnated a prince to save them and go on adventures with them (adorable, I know) and so we talked it out and we both said that a loya good boy should be a husky.
Now I love large dog breeds as much as the next guy, but I especially LOVE my bit boxer dog. And I love pit bulls. I would be nice to have one at some time, but it would have.to be when were able to aford to take care of one. There big and stupid, and thats why I want one so bad.

Cats
Eeeww. Now, bear with me, im learning to love cats. Its a work in preogress but I am into the idea of getting one or two in the future. Like sabastian.
Sabastian: large black mancoon, red eyes and a end goal to piss me off. He'll be wonderfull at snuggling, but only autumn. I dont do 'cats'. Now thats not to say I dont like kittens. I do. Love kittens, I mean. I can deal with kittnes.

Oh well. Thats the rest of this one. More next time. See ya later.