listen 《 seven 》

Neon lights blinded me as Temari and I walked inside the club. She told me she'd lead me to where she and the others she was with were sitting, and I just let her. As if I had a chance to oppose her.

Loud music was blaring, and I could hear some groaning and moaning from another section too but I just pushed it at the back of my head. It was gross.

Temari's grip on my wrist tightened, expressing her excitement.

"There they are! Come on, Shirai!" Said Temari, and my eyes almost widened as  I looked at what she was pointing at.

It was a table that contained Naruto, Gaara, Kankuro, Sakura, and... Sasuke.

Naruto saw us and waved obnoxiously at me, and I just smiled back. Kankuro nodded at us, Sakura smiled softly. Gaara gave me a small smile, and if I still had a crush on him, I probably would have melted.

But there Sasuke was, gulping a bottle of beer, with three other empty bottles in front of him. He held an intoxicated smile across his face, and my heart skipped a beat.

"Oh, hell, Gaara just smiled at you!" Temari said, and I turned my head towards her.

"I guess,"

But he wasn't who I was paying attention to, Temari. It was Sasuke.

He looked wasted, as usual.