listen 《 eleven 》

The squeals, the loud music and the cheers filled my ears as Gaara and I went inside the club. He stayed true to his words, since he picked me up at exactly 7 in the evening to come with me to the club.

He protectively wrapped his arm around my shoulders, but I took it as a brotherly gesture since we knew each other ever since we were younger.

Neon lights were decorating everyone's skin, and to say that the night club was packed this friday night was an understatement.

Gaara and I made our way swiftly towards our usual table because everyone started to separate the way for us for some reason.

"Don't worry, they're just scared of me," Gaara whispered to me, and I furrowed my brows.

"Why?" I asked, and he shrugged his shoulders.

And there, we saw our friends, with other people we weren't that close too as much as we were with each other. There were Rock Lee, Neji, and Tenten.

What made my eyes widen was how Sasuke was sat there, looking not drunk for the first time in a while. But he was beside Hinata, who looked at him lovingly as he smirked at what Neji said.

"Yeah, Hinata and Sasuke are a thing now," said Gaara, as he dragged me next to him on the table.

I couldn't help but zone out the whole time, wondering how they got together, or if she truly liked him.

But one thing was for sure, if she was making him a better version of himself, then I guess I'd be fine admiring by the stands as usual.