10

Jin dismissed that thought and started smiling thinking about how cute the dimpled angel looked. His thoughts were going in a dangerous area.

'my dimpled angel is a teacher but I guess he'll need someone to keep him in discipline when he's naughty. I'll gladly offer for this position but what if the angel is already taken? Ugh Kim seokjin you lost your chance.'

Jin kept on thinking all types of nonsensical things until he decided to text yoongi.

The conversation with yoongi made him giggle. Yoongi sure had his way to make the other happy. Jin now made his towards his home to surprise jungkook with the good news.

°°°°°°°

Taehyung was exhausted. Reiko was a headache to him and now he had to go for a dinner with her. He wanted to cancel it but then his father would lecture him and he was not in mood for that.

It was 7pm. He drove to a expensive French restaurant for his date. He saw Reiko standing outside the restaurant in a pretty pink dress and light makeup. She was beautiful and taehyung was no one to deny that. He parked his car and as soon as Reiko saw him, she quickly made her way towards him and gave him a hug.

"Taehyungie baby, you came. Let's go inside, I'm hungry", she pouted and dragged the other inside the expensive building.

They made a reservation so they didn't have any trouble in getting their table. Reiko ordered for both of them but little did she know that taehyung disliked french food. So much for her being his fiancee.

Reiko tried holding taehyung's hand but the other quickly removed it and took out his phone to answer some emails. Reiko pouted but ignored.

Soon the food arrived and she started chatting while taehyung just replied with a yes or no. He didn't want to be here. Plus his baby yeontan was alone at home.

It was time to go home now. Taehyung paid for the dinner and made his way towards the exit with Reiko hanging off his shoulder.

"Taehyungie, can we spend the night together? Baby please don't refuse, I miss you. We are going to get married but you have rarely touched me or shown me love."

Reiko said desperately.

Taehyung was taken aback. He didn't love Reiko and he wanted to make love with the person he loved. Reiko was not that person.

He removed her hand from his shoulder and started walking away.

"Reiko, I'm tired. Please don't start all this now. We'll talk later. Go home and stay safe"

Taehyung got in his car and waited for the other to leave. Reiko knew she can't convince taehyung so she finally left in her car.

Taehyung left after he saw Reiko leave.

He was too tired for all this.

'someone he loves'