11

When Jin reached home, he found jungkook lying on the floor, hugging his cooky pillow and sleeping. Jin kissed the younger's forehead and proceeded to make preparations for dinner. He was happy that he finally had a job and now they can pay all of their debts.

While Jin was preparing dinner, jungkook sneaked up behind him and hugged him tightly. He was still dizzy from sleep. He kept his head on jin's broad shoulders and smiled.

"That smells great. Hyungie is the best cook."

He said smiling. Jin hummed and continued doing his chores without being bothered by a sleepy kookoo hanging off his shoulders like a leech. The sight looked pretty funny.

Jungkook noticed the hello kitty band-aid on jin's elbow and got worried

"Hyung, you got hurt? Let me clean it properly"

Jungkook said with a worried tone but Jin laughed it off.

"Jungkook it's fine. The best thing is that I got a job. This calls for celebration right? It's just a small scratch, don't worry".

Jungkook sighed. He knew his hyung was too kind.

"Tell me everything about your job and how you got that 'scratch' during dinner time. Tell me which bitch I have to kill today for hurting my hyung"

Jungkook said dramatically.

Jin started laughing at jungkook's statement and shooed him out of the kitchen.

During dinner Jin told him about the hotel and the incident. He didn't tell jungkook the name of his boss and just kept it to Mr. Kim thinking that it was unprofessional of him. And more importantly, he didn't want jungkook to come to his office and warn taehyung to behave properly to his hyung. This might cost his job.

They ate dinner happily and jungkook was happy. He went back to his room and did his summer assignments while boy with luv played in his headphones.

'oh my my my~'

°°°°°

Next day, Jin left early for his job so jungkook didn't have any problem with leaving for café. He dressed up and walked to the café. It was still early and there were very few customers there.

There wasn't taehyung and jungkook was happy for it. He didn't want to see that rich asshole's pretty face, the first thing in the morning.

Pretty?

Jungkook didn't want to deny the fact that taehyung was indeed pretty. His long lashes and his pink lips. And not to forget his veiny hands...

"..kook? Jungkook? You on Earth?"

Someone snapped their fingers infront of his face.

"Ohmygod Thanos snapping fingers in Cafe!!!" Jungkook whispered screamed but those fingers were too pretty to belong to Thanos.

He looked up and saw taehyung grinning at him.

"What were you thinking jungkook? Thinking about me?"

Taehyung whispered softly.

"How did you kn— don't make assumptions. You scared me Taehyung!"

Jungkook screamed at the other but taehyung just laughed at the younger.

"I'll have the same as yesterday and by the way jungkook, I'm older than you. Call me hyung"

He winked and went to his usual place.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and went to the café kitchen to prepare the order.

Meanwhile taehyung thought about how his bunny lightened up his day. He was not in mood of going to work because of what happened with Reiko. But now he was happy to see his bunny. His cute bunny.