15

This is a filler chapter and has yoonmin smut. You may skip it as it has nothing to do with the original plot.

Remember: it's a smut with bottom yoongi ⚠️🔞

Yoongi looks like the image given below!

It was jimin and yoongi's two month anniversary and they decided to spend the beautiful day at yoongi's luxurious apartment

It was jimin and yoongi's two month anniversary and they decided to spend the beautiful day at yoongi's luxurious apartment. They cooked together, with sneaky kisses and lingering touches.

To others it looked like yoongi was a cold, ruthless man who didn't show affection but little did they know that the said man liked getting showered with attention and love, wanted his hands to be held and his nose and cheeks to be kissed. Yoongi was actually a softie and only jimin knew about this and he left no occasion to shower the older with love.

Right now they were sitting on yoongi's bed watching Netflix but neither of them were interested. Jimin had his head on yoongi's lap while the other was playing with jimin's soft blonde hair.

Yoongi was wearing a soft white shirt and looked adorable with his hair messed up. Jimin really thought that his baby was a fallen angel. 

Jimin decided that he wants more of yoongi tonight.

Yoongi was mindlessly looking at the television when he felt jimin's fingers touching his stomach. "j-jimin what are y-you doing", yoongi stuttered softly which was enough for jimin to know that his baby was getting turned on.

"Nothing baby. You just enjoy hmm", jimin looked up at yoongi and smiled to which yoongi nodded but kept looking at jimin.

Jimin trailed his fingers over yoongi's chest and his nipples. The older hissed for being this sensitive. Jimin smirked and got up and pushed yoongi on the bed and hovered over him.

"Angel, please—", jimin interrupted whatever yoongi was trying to say with a kiss. Jimin kissed yoongi softly at first but later the kiss became messy and needy. He pulled back to catch breath and underneath him was a breathless yoongi with his dark hair sprawled over the bed like ink staining a beautiful white paper, his cheeks were rosey from the kiss and he had his eyes closed.

Jimin admired his pretty boyfriend and then gently palmed the olders bulge. Yoongi gasped and pushed his hips towards jimin's hand to get more friction.

He unbuttoned yoongi's pants and pulled down his boxer shorts teasingly while the older was begging for attention because he was too sensitive and jimin was using this to his advantage.

Jimin went down and kissed the inside of yoongi's white milky thighs and kept on kissing and leaving bruises on the unmarked skin. Then he leaves a kiss on the head of yoongi's cock teasingly knowing very well the consequences of his actions.