16

So now Jungkook was working for taehyung. He remembered his encounter with the weird old man outside taehyung's mansion. He decided to ask the older about it.

"Mr Kim-"

"hyung. call me hyung bun", taehyung smiled at the younger.

"Then call me by my name too bitch. Its JUNGKOOK not bun. And stop smiling at me like a psycho serial killer", Jungkook shouted.

"Okay okay whatever you say jungkookie. Now what were you saying before?", Taehyung inquired.

"I was saying that when I was coming here, an old man was quite surprised when he saw me and he also asked for my name. Do you know him?", Jungkook asked the older but the other was already deep in his thoughts. He didn't understand why his father was surprised on seeing jungkook. Why did he ask for the younger boy's name... 

"hyung??"

Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts and looked at kook. 

"You were saying something kookie? Sorry I was mesmerized by your honey sweet voice." Taehyung said sweetly with his chin resting on his hands.

"Can you shut up for a minute grandpa? And I was asking about the old man but nevermind. So these paintings here... They are so pretty and look like they hold a story. Some of them are beyond beautiful but yet so sad."

Taehyung was surprised that the younger noticed. 

"You know Jungkook...art is subjective. It depends on the viewer. One may find a piece sad while for someone else that art might be uplifting. And never forget that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. And every art holds a story as artists get inspiration from everywhere."

Taehyung stared at the paintings sadly. It was his passion but time changes everything. Jungkook saw underlying sadness in the elder's eyes and decided not to say anything. He wanted to ask who made those paintings but he already had the answer. 

Jungkook noticed how taehyung had long eyelashes and full pink lips. Taehyung was beautiful- like a greek god straight out of history books. He had long fingers and his hands were veiny. Jungkook's hand kink was showing so he coughed to bring himself back to reality. 

"Jungkook-ah you can leave now. Today I'll take care of tannie. I'll send my driver tomorrow morning and he'll bring you here. Take care of tan till I come back from work. You can bring your stuff here too and don't worry about food or anything. My workers will provide that. Any questions?"

Jungkook shook his head and smiled. "Nothing hyung. Thank you" , he bowed and left before the other could say anything. 

Taehyung watched the other leave and then collapsed on his couch, letting his thoughts cloud his mind.

_______________________________

hello everyone, sorry for such a big break. I started college last august and now i'm done with my 1st semester. Those 6 months were not good for my mental health so I was away from all social medias. I'm so sorry for not updating. But now i'll try to work for this fanfic. Please bear with me.

If you have any suggestions for the fic then please comment. Thank you for reading.