extra 1: playlist

Playlist

All time low —Jon Bellion.
"you're the reason that I just can't concentrate"

Back to you —Selena Gomez.
"you're stuck in my head and I can't get you out of it, if I could do it all again, I know I'd go back to you"

Consejo de amor —Tini (feat Morat).
"si me toca romper todo mi corazón para atarte a mi vida, ya tendré que entender que en las guerras de amor siempre hay balas perdidas"

Delicate —Taylor Swift.
"is it cool that I said all that? is it chill that you're in my head? 'cause I know that it's delicate"

Dive —Ed Sheeran.
"so don't call me baby, unless you mean it. don't say you need me if you don't believe it"

Don't be a fool —Shawn Mendes.
"and don't be a fool, and say that you love me. 'cause you'll find a man who will stand by your side and will be there for you"

Falling —Chase Atlantic.
"and you keep on falling, baby, figure it out!"

Girasol —David Rees.
"dime girasol, ¿cuánto vas a tardar hasta bailar bajo el sol?"

Gorgeous —Taylor Swift.
"you've ruined my life by not being mine"

Idfc —Blackbear.
"'cause I have hella feelings for you. I act like I don't fucking care, 'cause I'm so fucking scared"

I want U bad —R5.
"you rock my world but you're the one that I can't have"

If you don't know —5 Seconds of Summer.
"I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing; if you don't know, let me go"

Nur ein Herzschlag entfernt —Wincent Weiss.
"ganz egal, wo du bist, wie sehr du mich vermisst. wie viel Zeit uns auch trennt und wie schnell sie auch rennt. es ist gar nicht so schwer, ich bin noch nur 'n Herzschlag entfernt"

Quiero saberlo —Looking Up.
"cuéntame otra vez, quiero saberlo: ¿cómo lo hace él?"

Rooftop —Nico Santos.
"I'm shouting from the rooftop, baby. tell me, will you come and save me?"

Safe —Nico Santos.
"oh, until tomorrow, I'll be staring out the window thinking please, keep her safe"

Secret love song —Little Mix (featuring Jason Derulo).
"why can't I hold you in the street, why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?"

Sucker —Jonas Brothers.
"I'm a sucker for all of the subliminal things no one knows about you. and you're making the typical me break my typical rules"

Sunflower —Post Malone.
"you're a sunflower. I think your love would be too much."

Vuelve —Beret.
"¿de verdad que necesitas que recuerde que las cosas que se cuidan no se tiran de repente?"

Who do you love —The Chainsmokers (featuring 5SOS).
"who do you love now? I wanna know the truth"

Wir sind groß —Mark Forster.
"die Welt isn't klein und wir sind groß"

Youngblood —5 Seconds of Summer.
"say you want me out of your life so I'm just a dead man walking tonight"