One

A.N You may think this is the last book of the series, BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! YES I am turning Agent Gomez into a series so I can do a book for Age Of Ultron as I loved the trailer so much I think the film will be even better. I will be doing Captain America 3 as well when that comes out, and depending on what order the new films will be in I'll carry on the marvel films with Ashley until I think I find a good place to stop. I know you guys wanted a happy ending for Ashley and Steve and you will get that, just probably after Age Of Ultron.

-Emma x

---------------------------------

"If you didn't know this already, which is kinda impossible by the way, Agent Ashley Gomez has moved to Washington DC with a mystery man. Yes, Agent Gomez herself has moved to Washington DC as of a few days ago so she can be close to SHIELD which is now located in Washington." I sighed and switched over the channel.

"Washington welcomes the best agent in the world this weekend, with the the Major of Washington throwing a welcome party for Ms Gomez this Saturday. Reports say the president himself will be there to welcome the best agent in the world to not only Washington but to his list of friends." I smiled lighly before switching it over again.

"That's it from us today, folks!" Jimmy Fallon cheered and I smiled. I loved Jimmy Fallon. "Join us next week when we have actor Benedict Cumberbatch, the amazing Betty White and the absolutely sensational Jennifer Lawrence. See you next week, America!" He waved and the credits rolled. I got up from my seat and took my mug into the kitchen to wash it.

Living in Washington has been alright so far. Just annoying I have to go through the whole 'oh my god it's Ashley Gomez' thing again with most of the people here. I love meeting fans but it can get annoying when you just wanna go shopping.

The 'mystery man' the news are referring to is obviously Steve. But they don't know who he is. Which I think is an achievement in itself. They've seen me with him plenty of times but don't bother finding out who he is. Which is weird but I'm not complaining.

We've been been getting used to Washington pretty well and already love it here. The people are so nice and the place is just beautiful. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss New York though. Speaking of Steve, he's out jogging right now as we usually go jogging every morning. Gotta keep fit in case someone wants to take over the world again. But this morning I slept in and Steve obviously didn't want to wake me. So I just made myself a cup of tea and sat in front of the TV. It took us a while to move everything out of the boxes and into our apartment but we did okay.

A knock then came at the door making me put my mug in the sink and go to answer it. Behind the door was our neighbor Kate. Well that's her undercover name, her real name is Sharon Carter. Agent of SHIELD and niece to Peggy. I didn't even know she had a niece until I asked Fred. Now me and Nick are the only people who know who she really is. Steve just thinks she's our neighbour. Which is kinda true.

"Hello Kate." I smiled and she held a package up.

"Package got delivered to me instead of you, yet again." She said and I laughed as she handed it to me. Probably one from Tony.

"They need to stop doing that." I told her and she nodded.

"So, how's Steve?"

"He's good. Really good." I smiled.

"Great. Um, I should go." She pointed to her apartment door and I nodded.

"Sure. Thanks for giving me this." I waved the package and she nodded.

"No problem." She then turned and entered her apartment. I sighed and went back into my apartment closing the door behind me. I then went to the sofa and opened the package. A note fell out so I picked it up and read it.