Irresponsible

*Credit goes to ___alexandraa___ for giving me this idea . ___alexandraa___ ευχάριστο πόλη που έβαλες μια παρά πόλη καλή ιδέα μέσα στο άδειο μου κεφαλή . ❤️

It was a lovely sunny day in Amity Park . Danny , Sam and Tucker were walking down street when suddenly Danny's ghost sense went off .

Meanwhile a random guy in his mid 50s opened up his bedroom window . "Aaa ! What a lovely day !!" He said to himself . As he was looking around and his eyes spotted the trio . "Hey isn't that the Fenton kid and his friends ? Wonder what they're up to ." He said as he continued to watch them .

Danny held his hands in the air and shouted "IM GOIN GHOST !!!!" As two white rings appeared around his waist and each of them went up and  down turning him into Danny Phantom . After that the trio walked away in search of the ghost .

Meanwhile the man was left speechless and in shock , no emotion what so ever was shown in his face or eyes . He slowly closed the window and the curtains and walked back into the darkness.

Legend has it he didn't get out of his house ever again ......

AN ok so yeah this was very short but it was an idea given to me by ___alexandraa___ and if I waited until morning I would forget so here it is !!!