CAUGHT !!!

This is DxS but completely random .😂😂😂

Maybe Danny isn't as innocent as we thought . 🤔

__________________________________________

Danny , Sam and Tucker were at Sams house for their usual movie night. Danny was on a sofa laying down ,playing with his phone while Tucker was on the other couch on his PDA . "Alright what movie do you guys wanna watch" Sam finally said . The boys shrugged . She walked up to the box full of CDs and bent down to search what would be best to watch . As she did Danny slightly looked up from his phone . Checking her out . Especially one certain place .... And he smirked with mischief.

Tucker noticed and his eyes went wide with shock .
'Danny Fenton , the most shy boy in the whole school . Thinks like ...... like this .....' Tucker thought . 'Thought this would be the perfect use for blackmail ..." He smirked and started recording. He coughed purposely so he could catch Danny's attention . And he did . Danny turned to him and as he saw his sly smirk he knew he had been caught red handed . He so embarrassed that he blushed like mad .

But thank Clockwork his ghost sense went off . He had never been more happy to have ghost powers .

Yes this is short but it was meant to be short anyway ..... (•_•)