Flat Earthers

AN - The class already knows Danny's Secret .

Also if I decided to publish this . I'm sorry cause I just ready through it and I gotta tell you it's cringe ....

Warning : Cursing
                     And please make sure You wear a crime protector .

Thank you
_________________________________

I GOT A PROBLEM !!!" Danny yelled phasing through the classroom ceiling and slamming his hands on Mr Lancers desk . "TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD! MR FENTON USE THE FOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON !!" Mr Lancer exclaimed dropping his coffee while Tucker fell on the floor laughing his ass off . Sam just facepalmed .

"What's the problem Danny ?" Sam asked . "Tell me Sam whose the stupidest person you know" Sam looked as if she was in thought "May I say two ?" Danny nodded "ok so the fist is The Box Ghost and second is ... Paulina ." "Hey!!!!" Paulina yelled offended.

"WELL I HAVE MADE A DISCOVERY!!! A PERSON WHO IS MUCH MORE OF A DUMBASS THAN BOTH OF THOSE PEOPLE !!" Danny shouted taking out his phone and showing a man with a hat that said 'Our earth is flat ! We live a lie !'

Once the class understood what this was about , a few groans were heard in the classroom . "Now I understand what this is about . I honestly can't wait for retirement." Lancer said pinching his temples .

"AND LOOK !!! JUST LOOK AT HOW MANY POEPLE FOLLOW THIS BITCH AND BELIEVE HIS LEADER ASS !!!" Danny scrolled throw the comments and went back up at the picture . "I MEAN WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE WORSHIP THIS ?!?!? I MEAN LOOK AT THIS !! UGLY ASS HAT LOOKING LIKE BITCH , SHITTY BROWN EYES LOOKING LIKE A BITCH , UGLY GRANDMA SWATTER LOOKING LIKE A BITCH !!!! SO IN CONCLUSION THIS DUDE IS A FUCKING BITCH !!!!"

"Mr Fenton please calm dow...." "NO !!! YOU CALM DOWN !!!!! IM PERFECTLY FINE !!!" Danny said his eye twitching looking like his on crack.

Suddenly , the new kid -who has no idea what's goin on - raised his hand . "Um ... F - F Fenton ?" " yes" Danny said his back turned to him not bothering to look back " I am um too a..... flat earther and -" Danny's head immediately snapped toward the boy and the class gasped . He crossed his arms and said "I beg your pardon" the boy gulped " I believe that the earth is flat ..." The boy said now shaking in fear . "One sec" Danny said and out of nowhere he got a space helmet and one of those things that provide oxygen. "Where the fuck ..."

She didn't get to finish as Danny put them on the boy and took him flying to outer space . Once the earth was visible Danny went in front of him and with his two arm showed him the round earth and his eyebrows raised , honestly he looked like a meme right now . The boy made an 'o' shape with his mouth . He took his phone and started recording Danny's speech "Dear Flat Earthers! As you can see our beloved Earth is round !!!So you can throw that stupid ass theory right in trash can !!"Danny said making a round shape with his hands to emphasise that the earth is round .

The boy stopped recording and Danny brought him back down to earth shocking most student . "The earth is round ...." the boy murmured with wide eyes and left the classroom .

"Did you really just do that ?" Sam said breaking the silence . "Yes" Danny simply replied with a sheepish grin on his face . "Remind me why I'm your girlfriend" Sam deadpanned . "Because you love me ?" Danny said , more like asked . "Right . Ok who wants to see pictures is Danny when he was a baby ?" Sam innocently asked .

"NOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

AN just a quick idea on how Danny would react if the earth was round . I know this one is kinda stupid. And when I say kinda I mean a lot and like I said in the begging it's cringe .

Feel free to request anything ! But if request something that I can't do I reply nicely .