Chapter 18

OMG ALL OF YOUR POSITIVE COMMENTS ON THIS STORY JUST MAKES ME SO FREAKING HAPPY I LOVE YOU ALL!😱😭😘

I was planning on updating early but I was sick so I apologise but hope you like it xx

❌I'm Not Ready To Start Again, Your Not Willing To Make Amends -5SOS❌

***

(Skipped ahead a little to when the tour starts) :*

Niomi's POV

"I'm so excited." I squealed to Tanya.

"Oh my gosh, me too. I just wish Zoe could've come along." She sighed.

"I know, it won't be as fun." I agreed while placing the last piece of clothing in the suitcase and zipping it up.

"Tanya! Niomi! Hurry up, we don't want to be late for the flight on our first location for the tour." Jim yelled half annoyed, half excited too.

"Coming." Tanya yelled back.

"We better go then." I laughed grabbing my suitcase and dragging it down the stairs.

I know when I finally made my mind up to go along, I had took it as a sign from my mother. I know it probably wasn't really her, but I can't help but feel it was, since my mind was a jumbled mess. Snapping out of my thoughts I had realised Jim was speaking.

"-okay? First we have to go to Alfie and Zoe's apartment, everyone else is already there to say their goodbyes and stuff." Jim briefly explained.

"Will Troye be there?" I asked hopefully.

"He indeed will." Jim told me, which caused a smile to rise on my face. I'm going to miss Troye so much, he's like my partner in crime.

"Good, then let's get going." I rushed him out once he confirmed Troye would be there. I grabbed his wrist with the suitcase in my other hand and ran out the door, I heard Tanya mutter something about me being crazy, but I laughed instead of saying anything further.

***

Jim wasn't lying when he said all of our friends were already there. Once we stepped in, I ran to Zoe and gave her a massive squeeze which she returned.

"I'm going to miss you so much Nim Bob." She whispered.

"Me too darling, me too." I whispered back.

"Okay, since we have to get going in half an hour, I just want to say to all of our friends not going on tour, that we'll miss you more than you'll know, please take this time to complement me back." Marcus laughed. "That's all I have to say."

"I know you'll miss me, boo." Tyler laughed hysterically.

"Of course, I'll miss you." Marcus chucked back. "Myler forever." That caused the majority of us to laugh along.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, I turned around in the persons embrace, to see Troye and I squealed slightly while hugging him back. "I'm going to miss you Troye."

"I will too babe, remember to call me though, whatever time of day, I'll be willing to speak to you." He told me truthfully.

"Oh shut up you sweetheart." I smacked his chest. "How's things with Tyler going?" I questioned quietly.

"Really well, I really like him Nims, I think he likes me too." He admitted.

"Of course he does! I've seen the way he looks at you." I exclaimed.

"Really?" He blushed.

I pinched his cheeks, smiling. "You little lovebird." I giggled.

"Come on then, share the love." I heard Dan say while pulling me away from Troye slightly. I hugged him, laughing then ended up exchanging hugs with the rest of the gang.