Damian

Petloverkate2 Asked...

"Damian, what do you think of school?  Do you go to school? What grade are you in if you do go? Have you ever been bullied?"

___________________________________________

The camera turned on, and jerked around a few places, until it steadied and focused on Damian's scowling figure.  He wore a green shirt and jeans. 

"Tt.  School is useless.  I know more than ninety percent of what adults do.  Algebra, chemistry,  history, langueges, and so on."  Damian said, tilting his head up.

He then sighed.  "However, I suppose for one that has not been reached as I have, it is a good thing."  He addmited. 

"I do attend.  Father has stated that it is best to do so in order to keep up the Wayne image and cover."  Damian explained. 

"Although I have been permitted to skip ahead.  I am in ninth grade." He informed flatly. 

He then smirked.  "Bullies are not a problem."  He finished.

The camera faded, and then reports filled it's space.

Damian Wayne has been suspended for a fight with Jerry Morals.  The fight resulted in a broken nose, and broken arm.  Both on Morals side. 

Damian Wayne is suspended for one week, and the school board requests a meeting with the parents on Friday, at 10:00 AM.

Please see this never happens again.

Ms. Marian Ferila

More reports similar to this scrolled by before they ended, and the video was over.

___________________________________________

Anything you wanna ask? Comment!

~Legendary