Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Waking up the next morning, I have my back to Happy and he has his arms around me, holding me close. I start to grind against his morning wood when I feel him start to grind back. "Morning little girl." he rasps. I don't say anything. We are both still naked from the night before. I reach behind me and start to stroke his manhood nice and slow. "Fuck little girl." he rasps and I can't help but grin. He reaches down my stomach and starts to run his fingers up and down my already wet folds. "Already wet for me?" he asks. "I need you Happy." I moan. He moves my hand from his manhood before positioning himself at my entrance from behind and sliding into my wet heat. We both moan at the sensation. He starts to thrust in and out slow and easy and I start meeting him thrust for thrust. "Harder Hap. Please baby." I moan and he starts to thrust harder and faster. "Fuck, don't stop." I moan. "You're so fucking tight little girl. I love your pussy." he rasps. Turning me onto my hands and knees, he enters me from behind and starts slamming into me and I feel myself start to let go and see stars. Pulling out, he turns me on to my back before entering me again. He puts my ankles over his shoulders and starts to thrust in and out hard and fast and I look up at him and he's watching me. "I want to see you cum." he rasps. I find my release again before he finds his right behind me. Pulling out, he collapses beside me. I look at him and he looks at me before kissing me roughly and saying "I fucking love you." I laugh and say "I fucking love you too." I start to get up and he asks "Where are you going?" I look at him seriously and say "I'm going to the diner. I'm starving." I tell him. He starts laughing before getting up and getting dressed with me.

Heading out of the house, we get on his bike and head to the diner. Walking in, we take a booth in the back and are sitting across from each other. I pull out my phone and text Gemma that I will be in after we eat. "Who are you texting?" he asks. "Gemma. Letting her know I'll be in after we eat." I tell him and he nods. The waitress comes over to take our orders and she looks at Happy and never looks my way. I see her smiling sweetly at Happy and he doesn't even look at her. "I want the grand slam with orange juice." he says. "Big meal for a big man." she flirts and he says, looking at me and smirking "My Old Lady wants a ham and cheese omelets with a side of bacon and hashbrowns and orange juice." She finally looks at me and then looks at him disappointedly and says "Of course." and walks away. "I think she was trying to flirt with you." I tell him but don't smile. "Don't matter. She don't fucking matter. My Old Lady does." he says and I start laughing. "You like calling me that don't you?" I ask. "Fuck yeah. Never thought I'd ever take an Old Lady." he says. "I don't have your crow. You can still back out." I try to say jokingly but he looks at me with the most serious look on his face and says "Fuck that. You're getting my crow at the party tonight. No backing out of this shit. You're stuck with me." he says. "Could be worse. I could be stuck with Tig." I say and he actually laughs. "Nope. You're mine." he says. "All yours Hap. Only yours." I say seriously. He looks at me before moving to my side of the booth. Tilting my head up to look at him, he places a soft kiss to my lips and says "Only mine."

After we eat, we head to the garage to work. I walk into the office and Gemma smiles at me. "How was your night?" she asks. "Perfect. This morning too." I tell her and she realizes what I am getting at. "That's great baby." she says as she hugs me. "Are you going to be at the party tonight?" I ask. "For a bit. Why?" she asks. "No reason. Just getting some ink tonight." I tell her as I pick up the invoices on the desk to be filed. "Ink? Holy shit! Seriously?" she asks and I nod. She pulls me into a hug and we are laughing. Jax comes to the door. "Everything okay?" he asks. "Our girl here's finally getting a crow." she tells him. "Shit. Really?" he asks and I nod. He hugs me and says "Congrats Darlin." before he heads out to the garage. I look out the window and see Jax hugging Happy and when they separate, Happy looks at the window and sees me smiling and he winks at me before getting back to work.

That night, we are at the party and I am sitting backwards on a chair and my shirt is off. Happy is putting the stencil on me and tells me "You need to take a break, let me know." I look at him and kiss him softly and say "I'm good baby." An hour and a half later, I have a crow perched on a rock with a locket hanging from his mouth that has my Andromeda constellation and smiley face in both wings and a banner across the rock that says "Happy." Once I have my ink done, we are standing at the bar, taking shots and celebrating. I turn in his arms and move to whisper in his ear. "Take me to bed Daddy." I whisper seductively. Without saying a word, he picks me up over his shoulder before carrying me to the dorm with our family cheering behind us.