SESSION TWO

SESSION THREE KEEGANS POV

I stand closer to Dr.William, almost right behind him as we both walk towards Dr.Caputas office. He is wearing his usual red dress shirt, black dress pants, shiny shoes and his white coat that has his name written in cursive. My anxiety is raising off the roof, as he told me that his schedule will only allow him to show up to our meetings once every three months. And that concerns me, because... I love him. I look up at him, he is way taller than me. I really really love him. He gets me – he told me that he isn't fielded in the mental health area which is why he's referring me to Caputa... but he makes me happy. I've never felt so happy about seeing a person, especially when they make me smile and they just get me. He studies me, hard. I don't know if he does that to his other patients but he notices when my anixety is high even when I try to hide it, and makes me tell him whats wrong. He says my eyes talk to him, and I don't understand it but he does. He can tell when I'm not myself, or when I'm purposefully ignoring him, or when I lie. I feel safer when he is with me, more... protected. I feel like protecting him too, from what, I don't know. "Dr.Caputa isn't as patient like I am, so when she asks you a question, answer fast. She's straight to the point even if it hurts your feelings so on that note; don't take any emotional hits personally. She's just trying to help you. Okay?" He turns around but keeps walking like the nerd he is, but keeping still eye contact with me signalifying that he is serious.

She just wants to help me. I nod my head and look away and to the door that gets closer and closer. I can't look into his eyes for more than three seconds or I start to feel myself getting red. He turns around and opens the door to her office, and heading straight inside, without knocking.

And there, I see a woman sitting by her desk, a book in her hands that is covering her face. "Dr.Caputa, This is your new client –" He gestures me and sits himself down on the loveseat. Dr.Caputa slowly puts her book down, revealing her face. She looks very young. Blonde hair, thick eyebrows, oceany eyes and slim figure. She is wearing a white blouse and a black skirt with literal 5 inch heels. She smiles softly at me and walks over to me, sticking out her manicured hand.

"Keegan Valariena, it's nice to put a face to your name. Dr.Williams, it's nice to see you." She shakes my hand firmly and then playfully pushes Dr.William with a soft giggle. Biting back the urge to roll my eyes, I sit myself next to Dr.William – but not too close – and cross my legs. They all sit down, and stare at me. I look at him, with a raised eyebrow. "So Keegan, tell me whats happening and why we are meeting today." She smiles and crosses her legs properly and pulls out the same kind of notepad Dr.Williams has. My stomach churns at the thought of speaking to her – who obviously flirts with my crush. My schoolboy crush. I look at him, please tell her for me. Please tell her for me.

"I had assessed Keegan for a year now, and prescribed him medicines. I diagnosed him with anxiety, major depressive order, and anorexia nervosa. He relasped these past two months with self-harm, suicidal plans, and starved himself for a whole month." I take a deep breath, that sounds way harsher than the way he summed it up for me. "I had put him on paxil, zoloft, prozac, and Zyprexa, but all didn't work. So I am putting him in your hands." She giggles, this time I let myself roll my eyes.

"Wow, okay. Thank you, Dr.William. You may leave now–" I grab his hand when he tries to sit up, I feel my lungs start to close up just being alone with her. He looks at me, examining me.

"Hey hey hey," He whispers, relaxing back into the chair and holding my hand. "It's going to be ok–"

"You said you were going to be with me for the whole session." I whisper back, feeling my

"I have other clients, Keegan–" I turn around, my blood boiling. I peek at Caputa and she's staring at Dr.William – a questioning gaze.

"I don't want this." I stand up, heading towards the door. Neither of them bothering to stop me. Now I just want to punch him square in the jaw. Stupid other clients, I wish i could just be his only patient. Fuck i'm so jealous. I hate her, I hate him, I hate myself.

"Keegan." He stops me while I was just about to turn the corner that leads to the exit. "You need to stop whatever you're doing–"

I look at my fist after I punched him with all of my might. He licks his lips and massages for a second where I punched him. Stupid. Stupid. He looks back at me, his eyes much colder than they've ever been. I take a deep breath and start walking towards the exit again. I can feel and hear him behind me, why the fuck is he following me. When I exit, i press my jacket closer to my body as the fall weather breezes over me. As I was about to pass by the cars, he grabs my elbow and presses me up against a van. Oh my cripe. I can feel his muscled body against mine, just like I fucking dreamed! I slowly meet up i to his eyes, feeling his cold stare in my soul. He looks down at me, putting his hand on my waist and his other above my head. He looks at my lips, and I purposefully lick them. Kiss me, doctor. William. Please. I carefully put my hand on his jaw, since I can't reach up to him. Even on my tippy toes. He slowly bends down, and I stand on my tippy toes, and I gently close my eyes our lips almost meeting. I can feel his breath against mine, and my knees just buckle. I take one more lean, and press our lips together.

And my breath leaves me. Before I could even wrap my arm around his shoulders, I am watching him leave. One hand on his hip, the other by his face but I can't see what he is doing. I watch as he heads back into the building, and now I can no longer see him. What the fuck did I just do?