SESSION FOUR

SESSION FOUR

None of them spoke about what they did last month, they just sat in the room with heavy tension. Keegan plays with the stress ball in attempt to not have flashbacks of what they did on that very chair Dr.Williams is sitting in. They haven't even made eye contact yet. Dr.Williams on the other hand is in another place, thinking about what he has done and how young Keegan truly is. "Is there anything on your mind today?" Keegan closes his eyes at the voice of Dr.Williams, and the flashbacks had slowly overwhelm his mind. Dr.William notices how Keegan opens and closes his legs after he spoke that sentence. Keegan takes a deep breath before sitting up and meeting his eyes, and that's when Dr.Williams knew exactly what was on his mind. Keegan looks down at his shoes, his fingers playing together.

Dr.William sets down his notepad on the end table, before getting up and sitting himself down on the couch. Keegans whole body tenses up, and his whole body just shakes knowing the man who gave him the most hottest sex is sitting right next to him. He feels the dominance and his body just surrenders. "Look at me." Dr.William demands, and Keegans breath races but he does what is told. They both look into eachothers eyes for a long time, until Dr.William puts his large hand on Keegans inner-thigh. "If you regret what we did last month-" Keegan snaps his eyes at Dr.Williams, his mouth falling slightly open. "You need to tell me." Keegan looks away at his words, he just wants to cave into his touch and be his pawn. Dr.Williams squeezes his thigh when Keegan doesn't say anything back. After a long silence, Dr.William takes his hand off Keegans thigh and stands up.

Before Dr.William could walk away with any assumption he had, Keegan grabs his hand and brings him down against his lips. This kisses are soft, gentle...slow. "Kiss me, forever, Dr.Williams." Keegan pleads. Dr.Williams sits back down next to Keegan, his hand resting on his cheek.

They indeed kiss for an whole hour, it ends with Dr.Williams on top of Keegan, almost dry humping eachother. Dr.William sits up, with a sigh. Both of their lips are red and swollen, no doubt everybody would know if they walked out they way they did. Dr.Williams hair is messy, and Keegan looks like he was sleeping. "I'll come with you to make a next appointment." Keegan is taken back the sudden pull back but agrees otherwise. He takes a deep breath and watches Dr.William stand up and fix his collar and his thick hair.

They both head out of the room, Keegan only slightly ahead of Dr.Williams, Keegan jusr get chills when he feels him hot on his trail. They both get to the receptionist who greets them both with a smile. "Hi, Suzette..." Keegan watches as Dr.William leans against her desk, giving her a charming smile. "I would like my client to come see me again next week." He tells her, she nods her head and starts typing away on the computer.

"There is an opening on Wednesday, at 6pm." They both look at eachother but Keegan nods his head no in response.

"What about Friday at 8pm?" Dr.Williams asks, the receptionist looks at the both of them in supicion because it is friday at 9:30 and they were suppose to close at 9:15pm.

"Uh...at 7:30?" She looks at Keegan.

"That'll be fine." Keegan smiles at her. She prepares him a card with the date and time, and then hands it to him.

"Alright, see you next week." Dr.Williams nods at him with a smile and turns around.

"That's weird..." Says the receptionist that stops Keegan from walking away. Keegan turns around and faces her, he notices the look he gives her. A look of strong dislike. "He doesn't have his coat on, and his hair is messier than before." Keegan freezes but takes a deep breath and shrug his shoulders and turns around.