SESSION THREE

SESSION THREE
this is a sex chapter. Skip if not interested.

"Get up," Dr.Williams demands Keegan, who kneels on the floor like the horny boy he was, Keegan bites his lip and stands up as commanded. Dr.William starts to peel off his clothing one by one, starting off with his white coat, and his tie. Keegan can't help but breathe heavily at the sight of his doctor finally giving in to him, after a year. Keegan walks up to Doctor when he starts to unbutton his shirt, and Keegan helps him. They both look each other in the eyes deeply as Keegan unbuttons a button very slowly. "Are you sure this is what you want?" Dr. asks unsteadily, Keegan nods and smiles seductively.

"I've been just dreaming of this, doctor..." He replies in such an innocent voice, looking down at his buttons. Keegan pulls the tucked in shirt out, unbuttoning the rest of the buttons. "I want it." He finishes, biting his lip and standing on his tippy toes. Dr. grabs him by the waist, smashing their lips together. Both of them could feel the sparks as their lips danced together for the first time. Dr. puts his hands on Keegans hips, and Keegans stomach churns with butterflies. Dr. slowly takes his hands off him and goes to his belt buckle, unbuckling his pants.

"Turn around." Dr. says after dropping his pants down, Keegan smiles and turns around, bending down on Dr.Williams chair. Keegan moans when Dr. starts to slowly shake off his own sweatpants. Dr. smirks when he sees the black jock strap Keegan is wearing. He can't help but admire Keegans beautiful ass, as he's stared at it for a long time. Dr. firmly grabs both cheeks, but softly slapping it, watching it jiggle. Keegan sighs in estatcy, laying his head down on his heads.

"Can you just fuck me already?" Keegan says impatiently, keeping his head down while looking down at the floor, almost feeling bored. Dr.Williams didn't like that, but he listens anyways. "Ow!" Keegan moans out loudly when Dr. thrusts deeply into Keegans hole unexpectedly. "Uh-uh-uh!" Keegans moans matched the thrusts of Dr.Williams, he couldn't help but think how incredibly loud he is. Dr. grabs Keegan by the hips, going even harder despite Keegans loud noises and groans. Keegan grips the chair, his breath riggid by just a few strokes, his eyes rolling back at the amazing feeling Dr.William is giving him. "S-s-s-sl-o...w... d-dow— uh!" Keegan couldn't even let out a proper sentence as Dr.Williams pentrates him to the max, he's never been done like this before and it makes Keegan want it over and over again like the sex addict he was. The chair starts to squeak the faster they go, to the point where Dr.Williams is worried someone will hear them. Being fired for screwing with a client is one thing he doesn't want to happen. Keegans legs start to shake at the enormous amount of weight he's feeling in his butt and stomach. He even starts to let out some tears.

"Fuck, imma come." Dr.Williams grunts after a long minute of him just screwing into Keegan. Keegan hums in response, unable to speak or think because of the amount of pleasure he is given, but he can feel himself close as well. Simunatously they both climax together. Dr.William spills himself deep in Keegans hole, his hands never leaving his body. Keegans whole body surged and shivered, and they both stand there for a moment.