4

"Mr. Starkey, the doctor will see you now." I slowly stood up and walked towards the narrow door, waving at the nurse as I walked past her. "Uhh, I'm supposed to direct yo-"

"Sorry, I've been here enough to know where exactly to go. Dr. Robert is room 203. See, I know," I hated to cut her off but I wanted this to all be over. It was just my yearly physical, but I knew he'd find something wrong with me. He always does.

I walked into the cold room and sighed as Dr. Robert welcomed me.

"Anything odd you've noticed?"

"Nope. Look, Doctor, I haven't noticed anything. I can't tell you anything new, so just get on to the check up part. Please." He nodded in approvement.

"Please change into the gown then." I waited silently for him to leave, but he didn't love an inch.

"I think I want to do this alo-"

"Please," he shot me a creepy smirk, "no need." He slithered up behind me and touched my hips.

I shivered at every move. He grasped my ass and whispered something into my ear. I instantly broke free from his hold and ran as fast as I could manage down the hall. I heard the nurse question me, but I didn't care. I just kept running until I was far away from the building. I stopped near a tall old tree and sat down. I put my head into my hands and just started bawling.

The same man had been examining since I was 18. I was now 24, and had let that pervert touch me all that time.

"Are you okay?" I looked up, tears still streaming down my face. I saw a blurt face. I wiped my tears away with shaky hands. The face kept getting clearer and clearer.

"Don't mind me asking," I sniffled, "but are you Geo underscore Hazza?"

"Yeah... are you Rings dash Starr?"

Sorry this one was so short... I figured the next part should have it's own chapter.