6

The sound of birds chirping filled my ears as I slowly opened my eyes. Something didn't feel right. I felt warmer than usual. I felt around a little and found that I wasn't the only one in bed. I turned around to find George snuggled up behind me, breathing softly into my ear.

His shirt was off. Okay, nothing strange about that. But...My shirt was off. I always sleep fully clothed, so why? A thought entered my mind and I quickly lifted the sheets to find what I was afraid of. I was completely naked.

"George," I whisper screamed. Nothing. I shook him while repeating, "wake up, George."

"Mph... No, stoooop...Please, lehmeslee..." He slurred out.

"No, we have a problem. What happened last night?"

George finally gave in and woke himself up, only to awkwardly stare at me.

"What are ye' doing in my bed?" I rolled my eyes.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out."

"Are we-"

"Yes, George, we're naked." Sudden silence washed over us.

"Completely," he asked like naked wasn't specific enough.

"Yes, completely. I can't remember much. The last thing I remember is taking a hit from that blunt," I wasn't lying, it was all a blur after that.

"Maybe we can just come up with a story ourselves," I tilted my head to the right in confusion, "y'know like uhh...We got hot and had to take our clothes off," that made sense, right?

"Yeah," we were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"You two were rather loud last night- oh, I get it. You guys are going for a round two," Paul pulled a smug face.

"Get out," George yelled throwing a pillow at Paul.

We just stared at eachother for a while. George decided to get up and I watched him dress. God, he was hot... Erm, well anyone would think that. I mean, the way his jawline curved, and how he had a slight six-pack.

"Hey," he looked back running my temptations wild, "we should get some brekky," breakfast sounded good.

After ten minutes of talking to me, myself, and I in my head, I decided to go eat.

It wasn't bad. Paul cooked. It was this sort of strawberry salad. It only bothered me because I've never had salad for breakfast.

I wanted to leave and go home afterwards, but something told me that if I did, George and I wouldn't ever talk again. With that being said I stuck around all day.

"So...do you want to spend the night?" I turned around to see the fave I had been avoiding all day. It was already 10 pm and I had just wasted it away, looking away from George every time he entered the room.

"Do you mind?" I asked quietly.

"Of course not. You could move in and I'd be fine with that," his accent was thick and his smile was wide.

I felt at home here. Finally, I could feel at home somewhere. Somewhere where I wasn't the kid with big shnoz. Somewhere where I wasn't the kid who was sick all the time. Somewhere where I had friends and felt accepted. Home.