24

"Ringo? Ringo. Ringo!" I felt a hand slap my face.

"What the bloody hel-" I shouted before realizing who it was, "what?" I was still using a stern voice.

"Why didn't you stay at the apartment," George's cheeks were res, "have you been here all day? It's 2 a.m!"

"What? I must've passed out after..." I trailed off.

"After?" I stood up after George pressed on.

"You wouldn't care. It was nothing important. I just decided to get roaring drunk," I lied, my speech still slurred.

"Oh, um... well, I'm sorry."

"Sure. Yeah, you would be," I payed my tab.

"What is that supposed to mean?" George was chasing me out of the bar.

"I'm not gonna do anything to lower my weight from now on. But, I know, I know you'll still lecture me about it. Praise Hare Krishna, and lose sight of what's important," this was now just a vent session of all my thoughts.

"I've been paying plenty of attention to you."

"When's the last time we've fucked?!" I interrupted, "When's the last time we've gone out for dinner?"

"You sucked me off just two days ago-"

"That was your pleasure, George. Not mine. I didn't cum that night. You did."

"Fine. You can do whatever you want to me when we get home," that sounded... fun! But, I can't just give in. But, I can't just do this any longer. This? Yeah, this. Being angry and yelling.

"Alright... but, but I'm not giving in. I just don't want us to be arguing for a week."

"Okay," George hummed.

We made it home in complete silence. George was behind me locking the doors and closing the curtains. I didn't hesitate when he finished.

I pushed him up to the wall, stomach touching it and backside facing me. I grabbed his hands and pulled them back, using my hands like handcuffs.

"Umph, Ritchie-" he groaned.

"Shhhh... no speaking unless you're moaning my name, and only mine. Not God's, and Jesus'," I growled in his ear. He nodded. "You said I could do whatever I wanted, so don't complain."

I grabbed his hair and pulled his head back, causing a small whine to escape his mouth. I smiled and sucked on his jawline all while dry humping against his ass, making me harder with each growing second. I left love bites on his neck. I put my hand over his mouth, feeling his tongue accidently slip and caress my fingers and palm.

"I've had enough," I grunted and threw him into the kitchen, " hold onto the counter," he obeyed. "Good little boy."

I snaked my hands around his waist and blindly unbuckle his pants, pulling them down a bit and then letting them fall to the ground. I did the same with his boxers. I almost unbuckled my pants when I got an idea.

"When little Georgie misbehaves, he must be punished. I take back what I said about speaking. Count how many times I spank you. We'll stop at ten," it was late, and I was hard, so I didn't feel like dragging it out.

I raised my hand high in the air and decided to make the first the worst. I spanked him hard and heard spike in his breathe along with groan.

"O-one. That was really hard," I yanked his hair, "ow!"

"No talking unless it's numbers or my name." I spanked him again. Without warning.

"Two!" His backside was already red. He began to sweat a bit.

"Th-three!" Smack, "Fo-four..." Smack, "Five!" Smack, "S-si- six!," his whimpers got stronger. Smack, "Seve-even!" It sounded like he was crying. I put my hand over his crotch to see if he was enjoying it, or if I should stop. My hand met his member before expected.

"Holy shi- geez George, who knew you were one for bdsm?" I laughed. He stayed quiet, most likely blushing.

Smack, "Eight..." his breathes were heavy. Smack! "Nine!!!" That really got his attention. I rubbed his cherry red butt and almost kissed it before remembering why we were here.

"Don't wake the neighboors... now, we are almost finished. You were such a good boy, you may have gotten the privilege of speaking back. We'll just have to see how this last spanking goes.

I raised my hand high and saw him turn his head to look. I brought my hand down with tremendous force and watched him wince before I stopped and softly hit his backside. He let out a deep breath.

"Ten." I rubbed his sore ass again and kissed the top of his head.

"You can go to the bedroom now, but leave your pants where they are.

"Okay," he scurried off and I saw a dim light turn on in our bedroom.

I pulled out my phone and took a picture of his dirty laundry on our kitchen floor. I quickly added the black and white filter and sent it to Geo_Hazza. I put my phone in my back pocket and walked briskly to our bedroom, stopping right outside of it and taking a deep breath.

I looked up to see George inspecting his bum, rubbing it and smiling a bit. Adorable.

I knocked on the door frame and he jumped.

"I think your bum is bruised enough, I'll just ride you," I looked down and blushed.

"No!," George jumped out of bed and fell to his knees in front of me, "I was so naughty. I need this. I deserve this," he pleaded. I was shocked.

"If you say so," I pulled him up and grabbed his skinny little hips and roughly dragged him to our bed. I threw him down on his back so he was facing me, and almost jumped over him.

"Heh," I scoffed, "I've never been dominant so... sorry, if it hurts," he just smiled and patted my shoulder. It's okay.

I put his legs around my waist and lined myself up.

You can guess what happened next. I'll never forget how he felt against me. The way he moaned, the way he sweat, and the way he came. So beautiful.

If only it could last forever. But that's not how life works.