{chapter 2}

Martinus's. Pov.

What Bella said really hurt me. Imagine losing one of your siblings. I remember when mom told us that we were going to have a sibling. I hoped up with happiness.

I go down to the dinner room. "Emma can you go out? You to Marcus" i ask careful.

"Why me?" Marcus grunt. I go over to him and wisper in his ear "Make something up to Emma and distract her" i wisper. He nod and go out with Emma holding hands. "Mom, do you know how upset you made her?". "I know im sorry i just think that.... " i cut her off
"she said that she would be better off dead" i say starting to get emotional. Again. Mom look at me with sorrow in her eyes and dad is suprised and sad. "I should better go up and talk to her and get all these things straighten out"
"No mom you don't have to i think i got it" i leave before she could answer.

I go up to Emmas room to tell them that were done. I take Marcus by his wrist and pull him in to my room. I just hug him silent. He breaks the silence and ask "what did she tell you?".
"She thinks that she would be better off dead" i cried in his chest.
"Omg! I love her so much how could she say that?" he whispers. I don't answer. I look up at him and wipe my tears. "I need to go back to her now" i say and go over to take some blankets and pillows. "Are you okay?" Marcus ask. "Yea i'm fine" i answer still in sorrow. Marcus can see that but he doesn't say anything and just leaves, he knows me.

Bella's pov.

Martinus come in with pillows and blankets. I smile at him. He comes over to the bed and throw the blankets and pillows at me. "Hey!!" i grunt while he laugh. "Bitch" i say and take one of the pillow's and throw it on him. He pick up the pillow and say "language" angry. I just roll eyes. He jump's in the bed so he is the one that lays with his back to the wall. We look trough our phone's. After a while it gets really boring so Martinus yells after Marcus and Emma. No answer. We try again. No answer. Martinus graps his phone and go into our groupchat on snapchat. We have two groupchats, one for us siblings wich is named "gunnarsen siblings" and one for the whole familly "gunnarsen".

Martinus: you two come in to Bella's room nooooow

I grab my phone because he 'forgot' to write something.

Bella: bring popcorn and soda!!!

Martinus look up at me and smile. A few seconds after storms Emma in my room, Marcus is probably picking up soda and popcorn. Emma lays besides me and has her head on my stomach. A few minutes later does Mac step in my room with his hands full of popcorn and soda. We don't care and don't look up from our phones. Were not good siblings ahaha. "You could at least help me!" says Marcus after a few moments of silence. Not a person moves. We know what we all are onto. "Okay then im just gonna eat this all by myself". Shit Emma cant hold this out. She jump's up the bed and over to Mac. I also stand up to help her while Tinus is the only person who still lays in the bed. Hes like a sloth. Me and Emma take some of the popcorn and soda. And go back to my bed. Its really cozy having some sibling time. I feel safe when im with them, like no one can hurt me. Eeew, okay thats really clingy.

2 hours later does mom knock on the door, and she comes in. I hide my face in Tinus's neck and just scroll through my phone ignoring mom. Tinus calms me down while she is in here. "Emma you need to bed now" she says to Emma. "Uuuugh i don't want to!" she says dissapointed. "You have to" she says stearnly. And Emma then says goodnight to all of us. "Good night, love you" i say while hugging her and then giving her a kiss on her forehead. "Love you toooo" she answers. And out she goes. Yes i have overprotektive brothers and sometimes its REALLY annoying. UURGH. But i really cant complain cause when it comes to the point im also a really protektive sister for Emma. I love all my siblings but they can also be a heck of pain in your ass sometimes!

It gets really late and i start to get tired. I lay my head on Mac's bare chest (Uuurgh its really grose when i think about cant he just wear a shirt?! i know i know that were siblings but still!). I close my eyes and before i know it im sleeping.

Im still like half asleep but i see Martinus that goes out of my room. I still have Mac so i just close my eyes and dream on.........

Sorry that this is late up but hope you enjoyyyy❤️ its really not the best but yeaaah. love yall💛🤗