{chapter 5}

I open my eyes. A pain in my stomach starts. I look under the cover. Shit! Ive bleed through. I grab my phone and text mom. She doesn't answer. I can hear them talking so they're probably eating. Uuugh she never text while she eats. Now i text Tinus.
Me: i need mom
Me:???!!!!
Me: can you tell her i need her
A-Tinus🤩❤️: why?
Me: URGHHH CAN'T YOU JUST DO IT?
A-Tinus🤩❤️: fine, fine
A-Tinus🤩❤️: She's coming now

Mom steps in my room. "Girl stuff?" she ask. I nod."Go in the bathtub i told Tinus to make it".
"What? It's supposed to be privat!"
"Chill he is your brother, just go in the bath".
I walk out to the bathroom. I see the bathtub is full but Tinus isn't here. I just strip off my clothes and step in. It relaxes my body. Shit! What about the girl? The girl last night, i mean she was gorgeous but i told her my biggest secret! I can see every inch off her in my mind. I can see the way she laughed and talked. And i can see the way that i acted stupid and just walked away. Son of a bitch! I had a chance with her. I mean maybe, i don't know if im her type. What happens if the whole school knows that im pan tomorrow? The panic is starting in my mind. I know she would never do it. She is too sweet. But i dont know whats under the her cover yet. The door opens. "Don't anyone in this house know how to knock?!" i say. "Sorry its just me. You've been here for an half hour, i wanna take a bath too" Marcus replies. "Ok, ok, just go out so i can change" and with that he goes out. I just change into some cozy and loose clothes. I go down stairs and take a bun with some butter. I try to take my mind of her but i can't. I need some advice. I'm honestly scared off what's gonna happen next. I walk upstairs to Martinus. He is laying on his bed with his phone. I walk in and throw myself on his bed. I lay my head on his chest. "Hi" i greet him. "Hey, wasup?"
"Not much, i need some advice…."
"Tell me"
"What should you do if you told your biggest secret to a stranger?"
He look at me weird. "Well i guess you just need to trust the person?" it sounds like more of a question. I crumble myself into him. My cramps are the worst. "Does it hurt, babygirl?". I nod in pain. He plays with my hair and start to sing heartbeat. I then fall peaceful asleep.

I wake up in my bed. I look at the clock. Its 5.53 pm. I have spend all day doing nothing. It kinda feels nice but im also guilty for being unproductive. Its sorta a guilty pleasure. I walk down to see everyone eating dinner. I join them tired.

~
Its summer! Im gonna upload more now!