{chapter 3}

Marcus's pov.

I see Bella sleeping on my chest. She's so cute. I take a picture of her. Guess what's gonna be my new lockscreen. She is gonna hate me so much lol. She's so cute and everything i could stare at her for hours! I swear if anyone touch her they are dead! I play with her gorgeous hair. Have i told you how beautiful she is? She opens her little eyes and rub them. "Good Morning princess" i smile at her. "Good Morning" i hear from her as she lift her head up, that didn't end to well because her head falled down on my chest again. "I'm not getting up" she says yawning. I laugh at her. "You need to get up" i say to her. She take her hand and put it on the home button on my phone. She gets suprised. I guess she has seen my background? "You little shit, why is this your background?! Im so fucking ugly!".
I was already laughing too hard to answer her.
"Shouldn't you come with a good comeback or are you too scared?"
Oh she is gonna regret this!
"Put me down!!" she screams while i put her on my shoulder like a bag of potatoes. She is banging and kicking me. I go out the front door and take some ribbon on the way. She has started to stop kicking and screaming, realising i wasn't gonna let her down. I find our big tree and place her down, then tying her up. And now she starts screaming again. "Fuck you, you little hoe im gonna fucking kill you!!! HELPPPPP!"
"Goodbye sweetheart" i say with a grin.
I go inside and up to my room. I take my headphones on and start playing fifa. Forget all about my little sister......

Bellas pov.

Ahhh now im stuck here. I really want to get out but Marcus doesn't hear me neither does anybody. I guess all i can do is sit here? Fuck now it starts to rain. My clothes is getting soaking wet! Oohhh he is going to be dead. I hear a thunder. Fuck! I'm going to die. Thunder eaqules lighting and i'm stuck to a tree. And lighting is going for the tall things which means trees!! I hate thunderstorms. Now i'm also crying for help. I try to get out but i can't. I scream my lungs out. Im probably going to be hit by a lighting and then im gonna die! I hear the door open. I scream more. "HELP! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!!". Its Martinus he runs over to me. I cry so much. He gets the rope of me. I love him sooo much. He literally saved my life! He carries me inside and lays me in the couch. He holds his arms around me and make me calm down. "Ohhhh im gonna kill Marcus!" he grunts. I cry. "Hey baby you're alright your inside now the lighting won't hit you here" he smiles. "MARCUS GUNNARSEN COME DOWN HERE NOW!".
"what do you want?" he grunt
"Yea, well you tied your little sister to a tree and then it started to thunder and you know how much your sister hate thunder and lighting!"
"Oh shit sorry i forgot! Omg Bella are you okay?"
"Yea im fine, i'm gonna take a bath" i say trying not to get involved.
"So you forgive me?" he ask.
"Yea" i say and walk upstairs. I can hear Tinus saying stuff like: "be protective, don't do that, you don't know how scared she was" to Mac. It's kinda fun and i don't have to beat him myself. I step in the warm shower and my body relaxes. Okay so i party a lot in the weekends. I know what you are thinking: how could such a loser get in to any parties? Well, i don't know actually. Most people are drunk so they don't recognize me, also i just say that because i'm Marcus and Martinus little sister they gotta let me in. It's easy. I'm actually first allowed to drink alcohol at age 25 but meh who cares? also i dont really drink that much, i am only 14 remember! i just party to get my mind to think about something else. Your gonna die anyways, die with memories. I'm used to sneaking out so i just plan out my outfit and plan that im gonna braid my hair in french braids. I step out of the shower and take some loose clothes on. I then just go into my room. I decided just to hear some vinyls and scrolling through insta. Then i curl my hair, i'm gonna wait to put on the party clothes.

~
Yayyy finally a new part! I hope you like the story so far and are enjoying it! I know i got a idea from another story but i cant remember her name so please tag her/him if you know her/him.
See ya sOoN