chapter 12

Niall dug out his phone from the back pocket of his worn jeans and dialed the number. I got so nervous that I started pacing in circles around him. Then I thought to myself how did Stormy become their body guards? And also how did Riley and Cody get here?

        "Hey Stormy it's Niall. I'm in the middle of nowhere and was wondering if you can help us? Also there are 4 other people out here too."

        "Sure thing and what are the names of the people out there with you guys?"

        "Their names are Lilly, Neil, and two other guys that I don't know how they got here."

        "Ok can I talk to Lilly, or Neil? Please."

        "Sure thing." That's when Niall handed me the phone.

        "Hello is this Stormy?" I said  into the phone.

        "Hey Lilly who is out there with you guys and when did you meet One Direction?" Stormy said as I walked so no one would hear us.

        "Riley and Cody. I'm surprised that they aren't fighting. I'm also confused on how they got here. And me and Niall... Neil met them 2 days ago." I said doing the Niall and Neil thing again.

        "Oh so I see you've done well."

        "Yes."

        "So... Any news for me?"

        "No. Any news for me on Molly?" I asked her since that was the point of the call.

        "No. She hasn't contacted anyone but you. Don't forget I know where she's hiding."

        "Well we still haven't found her so where is she?"

        "She is in a closet at the castle that is owned by your parents. Hasn't someone told you this?"

        "Maybe. And also where are we going I need to know to get the boys out of this forest and get Niall some food."

        "Okay okay. Just walk straight there should be a path that will lead you to safety. I will be on that path. I can't go off the path though because I will disappear and will never be seen again. You need to trust me."

        "Fine fine fine but then why don't you just stay on the path?"

        "Because I don't want to get caught taking my chances and besides I'm going to help find food for Niall."

        "Alright but when I get back I expect something I can take back to him. By the way, I can tell that last part was a total lie." I said sternly.

        "By the way, it totally wasn't."

        "Are you sure about that?"

        "Very."

        "Good."

        "Can you give the phone back to Niall I want to talk to him."

        "Okay bye Stormy see you later." That's when I gave that phone back to Niall and went to wake up Cody and Riley. Even though I did not want to because I knew once they start fighting it's hard to get them to stop.

        Niall was still talking when I left. I didn't want to disturb him so I left noiselessly. Apparently he noticed me leaving and called my name. Naturally, I answered him. He sounded distracted though.

        "So what's up? You sound sad about something."

        "I know I should let you in on what's going on in my life but I'm afraid I'll end up hurting you."

        "You don't have to feel that way around me. Just tell me what is upsetting  you."

        "Okay. I think you're a vampire that can easily connect with the werewolf tribe."

        "That sounds about right actually Niall."

        "Wow nice to know I can get things right every once in a while."

        "What!" Zayn, Louis, Harry, and Liam yelped suddenly awake.

        "You heard nothing!" I said simply out of reflex.

        "She's right! Nothing." Niall said defending me.

        "Uhh, I don't call being a vampire werewolf nothing!" Zayn said sounding a bit scared.

        "Really. It's nothing." I try to assure him.

        "Fine. We'll go with that but I'm still not convinced." Zayn said apparently not as awake as he pretended to be so he drifted off to sleep again.

        "Okay well we know what somebody thinks." I said motioning to Zayn's lifeless figure.

        "Yep." Niall said stroking my tangled hair.

        Louis had gotten up and started to wander around.

        "Louis why don't you stop dawdling and do something helpful for once!" Liam scolded him.

        "Hey most of the time I do helpful stuff!"

        "Like what?" Niall questioned him.

        "Like... When I made you that cup of tea and made food."

        "Then go make us some food." Liam said

        "How? There is nothing out here!" Louis yelled at us. "How about Lilly get some food she's the vampire here."

        "Wow. Well we need to get get out of here. Zayn get up!" Liam said.

        "But who knows how to get out of here!" Zayn said half asleep.

        "I know. Cody, Riley, Neil, and I have known for a while now. Sorry, they made me not tell. If you are mad, get mad at them. I wanted to tell all of you, sorry."

        "Just show us then!" they all yelled at us.

        "Ok follow us." I siad as we started to walk. The boys were behind us but then we stopped. We heard them stop but we didn't take to much notice of it until Neil came up with a not so brilliant plan.

        "Hey, we should scare them." Neil said. 

        "How? They would hear us. What if they are having a private conversation? They could be talking about us."

        "Well they are talking about us. Well the kid with the tatoos and black hair is talking about us." Riley told us.

        "How do you know that you supiud vampire?" Cody said.

        "That's an insult to all of us and vampires have super hearing." Riley said.

        "What is Zayn saying then." I asked.

        "He is scared that we are going to kill them." Riley said giggling a little.

        "But I told him I wouldn't and I'm the one leading you."

        "Well I'm not the saying it Lilly."

        "I know that! I'm just irritated with Zayn. All he's done for us is sleep!"

        "I agree!" Cody said. 

        "The rest of them are fine except Liam and Harry are getting on my nerves for doing absolutely nothing at all!"

        "Well I partially agree to that. Liam's a really cool guy. Knows what he's doing." Riley said.

        "And I think Harry knows what he's talking about when he talks about the band with people like me." Neil said.

        "Soo..."

        So nothing!" I hollered.