20

I had totally forgotten he was there until I caught him staring like we had four arms each.

        "Oh. Sorry for staring. I was just seeing what you do remember. See you bright and early Lilly."

        "Goodnight to you too?"

        Liam walks away and I snuggle comfortably up to Niall and start crying. I don't know why though. He cradles me and puts my face to his chest. Harry's line from 'I wish' replays in my head. 

        "I hear the beat of my heart getting louder whenever I'm near you." I sing or try to sing.

        When there were no more tears left to cry, I cuddle closer to Niall and drift off into a dreamless sleep.

        Niall had woken up hours before me and pulled out about 20 different weeds and grasses. With those he spelled out Happy Birthday Lilly! Then he had woken up everybody else(probably going through a lot of trouble to get Zayn up), and when I stood up they jumped out of their hiding places. I had a big surprise that I never thought was coming!

        "May I have everyone's attention please? Niall, Liam, Zayn, Harry, Louis, Angel, Riley, Cody, Neil. I have something that I need to say. I'm only 15 but I know I've let all of you down by not getting us out of here. I'm sorry and I feel horrible about it. I also want to say thank you for helping me find my... Friend Molly and brighten each and every day. Thanks again! I couldn't have asked for a better day for it being tn the forest and all!"

        "Really love?" Niall and Louis say together.

        "Yep. I meant all of that. Oh and Nialler, honey, the past few days of my life are a big, black hole. I have no idea what happened."

        I see Niall's face fill with sadness.

        "Liam." He called quietly, unlike Louis yesterday.

        "Yeah mate? Everything okay?"

        "Yeah everything's fine. But could you try for my memory now?" I answer for Niall.

        "Ummm... Sure. I'd be honored."

        "Great. Thanks!"

        "Sure. Okay we'll start you off easy and move to harder stuff if you get it right." Liam said and it reminded me of my doctor before I got moved here.

        "Alright let's do it!" I said enthusiastically.

        "What's your name?"

        "Lilly Parker."

        "Good how old are you Lilly?"

        "15. Liam these are way too easy."

        "I'm sorry what is your most recent memory of before the accident?"

        "Hmmm... I'll have to think about that. Telling Niall what I really am but all the rest of you hear me and now you know."

        "Uhhh... I hate to inform you but you really haven't lost that much memory Lilly. To be completely honest, I think you're faking it." Liam stated.

        "Really? That's awesome!" I said jumping up and down.

        "Yeah. It is. Hear that Nialler? Your girl is fine." Liam said to him.

        "What!?!?! She is!" Niall said  obviously very happy.

        "Yep the last thing she remembers is when she told you that she was a vampire and a werewolf and we heard it too."

        "I'm so happppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyy!" Niall said jumping up to hug me and swing me around.

        "Me too!" I said softer than I wanted to because my mouth was literally two inches from his ear and he was also squeezing the life out of me.

        "Niall. Put. Me. Down!" I whisper as to not harm his ears from loud noises. He set me down but I started to feel dizzy.

        Niall and Liam put their arms out to catch me and I fell into a deep sleep. Niall took me out of Liam's arms and leaned in to kiss me. I think it was Niall anyway, I mean why would Liam kiss me?

        When I woke up I was surrounded by flowers and whatever else the people with me found. Niall was kneeling down near my face and petting it like I was a dog. It was funny though because Zayn was doing it too. He must have been missing his dog back at home.

        "Phew. You're up. I thought for sure you weren't going to."

        "Well here I am once again I entered the world." I sang jokingly changing up the lyrics. I had surprised everybody but Liam and Nialler by doing that but they were all happy that I was alive. Everyone but Harry. He was angry I was even breathing air. Louis had started cradling me when I woke up and that made Harry even angrier.

        "Harry? Mate are you alright?" I asked, concerned for the fine lad. I didn't love him but he felt like family to me.

        "Hey Mr. Mysterious. You're neutral and good at settling things so why don't you go check in on Hazza." Louis suggested to Zayn.

        "But its always me. Why don't you do it for a change." Zayn protested.

        "I'm the reason we're in this mess so you do it."

        "Well my name may not be Jimmy but I'll protest like him. Don't make me."

        "I'm not making you do anything but check on Zayn oh fine I'll do it." Louis screamed in Zayn's face.

        Instead of answering Boobear he just backed away nervously. I was silently cheering that Louis had finally figured out that jokes can go too far. Louis however had caught me a bit off gaurd because I was smiling.

        "What are you grinning for?" He growled.

        "Oh. Nothing Lou. Just Zayn's reaction to the whole thing." I lied. I'm a miserable liar though and the worst part was Louis caught me.

        "Don't lie Love. What are you grinning for?" Louis asked but he didn't seem angry anymore.

        "Alright. See I thought maybe you had figured out that sometimes jokes go too far but you're never gonna change. I mean which is good." I confessed, hastily adding the last sentence, but knowing it was true made it easier to say.

        "Oh. Really?"

        "Yep that's why I was smiling like a maniac Boobear."

        "Oh well that's good to hear. I thought you caught me doing something totally embarrassing!"

        At first I just laugh with him but then get the courage to ask," What would you call 'totally embarrassing'? I mean your the one pulling pranks on just about everyone."

        "I don't know Lilly. Hey have you found out any more on Molly yet?"

        "Oh my gosh! Molly! I completely forgot about her. Niall get over here!"

        "Lilly Parks calm down! What's up? Do you need anything?"

        I took a few deep breaths before answering him. "Yes. I need something. And that something is your phone." I finished my sentence and held out my hand. Niall didn't object, he just gave in which surprised me. I scrolled through the contacts on his shiny black iPhone. Finally I found the one I was looking for.

        Stormy Black.