Chapter One - Son Meets Father

Ten years have passed since that fateful night and Itachi has seemingly disappeared. In Musutafu at the dead of night, a woman walks alone in the streets. From the corner of her eye, she sees two shadowy figures following her. She attempts to lose them, but they soon push her towards an alley.

Thug #1: Don't move bitch! Make a sound and you're dead!

The first Thug uses his Invisible Grip Quirk to hold the woman hostage. While the other uses his Elastic Quirk to steal the woman's wallet. But soon they hear sirens in the distance.

Thug #2: We gotta get out of here!

The Thugs soon run off into the darkness and the woman starts to scream. Moments later on a rooftop, the Thugs gather to the divide up the stolen riches on the wallet.

Thug #2: I don't like being out here at night. 

Thug #1: You afraid of All Might?! We all know All Might doesn't come out at night! We're good!

Thug #2: I heard Kenshi got messed up by the Ghost.

The first Thug simply laughs at his counterpart's statement.

Thug #1: The Ghost? Oh give me a break! 

Thug #2: I'm serious! Kenshi saw his eyes. Red and black eyes. He was just a blur! Kenshi wound up in the hospital with broken bones!

Thug #1: Shut up! We both know Kenshi's talking shit. What likely happened was that he ran into Eraserhead. Kenshi tried to jump him, the hero turned off his Quick and got his ass kicked. No Ghost!

As the talked, a shadowy figure stealthy glided on the rooftop behind them. The Ghost was here.

Thug #2: Then how do you explain the broken bones? If it was Eraserhead, then there wouldn't be any broken bones!

Thug #1: Shut up! Shut! Up!

As the Thugs divided up the loot, they heard footsteps behind them, they turned around to see the Ghost walking behind them, causing them to run. They try to open the door behind them, but it was locked. The Ghost's red and black eyes shined and he landed a swift kick to the second thug, sending him through the door. The first thug charged at him, but the Ghost headbutted him. He then lifted the thug up and dangled him over the roof.

Thug #1: Holy fuck! Don't kill me! Please don't kill me!

The Ghost: I'm not going to kill you. I have a message for you. These streets are mine punk!

Thug #1: What the fuck are you?

The Ghost: I'm the Phantom! 

The Phantom then knocks the thug. But after he does this, he's interrupted by the Underground Hero: Eraserhead.

Eraserhead: Great. Another hotshot vigilante.

The Phantom: You're Eraserhead. The Underground Pro Hero.

Eraserhead: And you must be the Ghost. I've heard punks talk about you. Don't look like much to me. 

Eraserhead then uses his Quirk to attempt to erase his Quirk. Then he uses his scarves to restrain the Phantom.

The Phantom: I have not come here to fight you. I've come to talk.

Eraserhead: So you tackle these punks to get my attention? Let's make this quick! My Quirk gives me dry eye.

The Phantom: As I said, I have not come here to fight. I've come here to talk to you.

Eraserhead releases the scarves and the Phantom removes his face mask, revealing it to be Itachi. 

Itachi: My name is Itachi. My mother was Yumi Uchiha and I'm your son.

Hearing this, shook Eraserhead to his core. Eraserhead took off his goggles revealing his identity to Itachi as Shota Aizawa.

Aizawa: That's impossible. I don't remember having a kid. 

Itachi: Well you did. My mother raised me while you were off doing hero work.

Aizawa: How's Yumi?

Itachi: She's dead. Murdered by a masked man when I was little. She sent me here to look for you. 

Aizawa: Dead? Yumi......... So now we're here kid. What do you want?

Itachi: I want to be a hero. I made a promise to my mother that I would be one. 

Aizawa took his eye drops while processing the news he heard. Not only did he have a child with the woman he loved, but that she was murdered for reasons he doesn't know. 

Aizawa: Well being a vigilante isn't exactly legal kid. You really want to be a hero?  You gotta do it the proper way. Hmm. You're too late to take the Entrance exams, but I can give you a recommendation into UA. In the meantime, you can stay in my place.

Itachi said nothing as he followed his father. Finally, the road to being a hero was to begin. But more importantly, the road to avenging his mother.