Chapter Nine - USJ Invasion Part One: Reunion

When they got to USJ, everyone got off the bus to see the Space Hero Thirteen waiting for them. He was giving the students information on what they would be doing in USJ, but a large portal opened in front of the students and dozens of people began exiting it. 

Kirishima: What's going on? Has the training started already? I thought we were rescuing people!

Itachi knew that it wasn't a test. His father had let him know that it was purely a rescue training simulation. These were real villains.

Itachi: That's no test. These are real villains!

Aizawa: This isn't a drill! Thirteen! Get the students out of here now!

Thirteen got the students around him. The villain known as Kurogiri spoke.

Kurogiri: Good morning young heroes. We are the League of Villains and we are here to help All Might exhale his final breathe. We were told he's be here today.

Shigaraki: Perhaps we'll play with these brats until he shows up! 

Aizawa began to attack the villains, giving Thirteen time to run with the students. Itachi didn't want to leave his father alone to fight dozens of villains, but was left with no choice. But as they ran, Kurogiri warped in front of them. Bakugo and Kirishima began to charge at them.

Itachi: BAKUGO! KIRISHIMA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

But those words fell on deaf ears as they attempted to attack the villain, but warped them to an unknown location. Seeing how bad the situation was, Itachi turned to Iida.

Itachi: Iida. Get out of here and get help! We'll cover you!

Iida: I'm not leaving you all behind!

Kisame: You're the only one fast enough to do this. Now go!

Itachi activated his Sharingan and launched a coordinated attack with Kisame against Kurogiri and bought Iida enough time to escape. But as they did do, a large purple dome engulfed the entire class. Itachi then found himself in the Mountain Area with Yaoyorozu, Jiro and Kaminari. 

Itachi: Is everyone okay?

Yaoyorozu: I'm okay.

Jiro: I'm fine.

Kaminari: What the hell's going on here?

Itachi: I don't know. The villain must have scattered us all around USJ. He's probably sending villains all around to deal with us. 

Jiro: Guys! Something's up with the sky!

Itachi and the others looked to the sky and saw a distorted swirl moving around. They soon saw a masked man fall on his feet. Itachi immediately saw this masked man and recognized him as the masked man who killed his mother all those years ago.

Itachi: YOU!!!!!!!

Itachi ran to the Masked Man and attacked him. The Masked Man simply sidestepped away.

Masked Man: You're an interesting one aren't you?

The Masked Man then grabbed Itachi's arm and throws him to the group.

Masked Man: Allow me to introduce myself. I am Wrath. 

Yaoyorozu: Are you with the League?

Wrath lets out a menacing laugh

Wrath: I am merely an acquaintance. Nothing more. 

Wrath then looks to Itachi and sees his Sharingan activated. 

Wrath: Those eyes. You must be the child of Yumi Uchiha.

Itachi: DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT NAME! NOW BURN! AMATERASU!

Suddenly, black flames began to erupt around Wrath. The same distorted whirl they saw appeared once again as Wrath seemingly disappeared. Itachi's left eye began to bleed as the others began to walk to him. 

Kaminari: What the hell was that?! You just totally killed that guy!

Jiro: Your eye....

Yaoyorozu: Are you okay?! 

Wrath: That was quite a move you pulled! If it weren't for Kamui, I'd most surely would've been dead.

The others were shocked to see Wrath behind them, unfazed by the Amaterasu attack. He then used his Shadow Quirk to smack them all away from him. Wrath then summoned up a Shadow Sword from his hand.

Wrath: Who want's to dance?

Yaoyorozu summoned a staff and a sword from her arms. She gives Jiro the sword and they began to charge at Wrath. He simply side steps each attack. Kaminari then jumps on his back, but then proceeds to body slam Kaminari to the ground knocking him out. Itachi lands a kick to Wrath's stomach, but was unfazed. 

Wrath: Enough of this!

Wrath then uses Kamui to teleport behind Itachi and grab him the the neck. 

Wrath: You're coming with me, Itachi!

Wrath begins to use Kamui, but before he could take Itachi, Yaoyorozu throws her staff and hits Wrath's wrist, forcing him to let go of Itachi. Yaoyorozu runs to Itachi.

Yaoyorozu: Itachi!

But before Itachi could reply, Wrath was behind Yaoyorozu and grabbed her by the throat and threw her away.

Wrath: You truly are impressive with that Sharingan. But you are a child. 

Itachi then threw a punch, but Wrath grabbed his fist and body slammed him to the ground. Itachi slowly got up. Wrath formed a Shadow Spear and threw it towards a staggering Yaoyorozu. 

Itachi: NO!!!!

Itachi used the speed enhancement of his Sharingan to rush past Wrath and shielded Yaoyorozu from the attack. Yaoyorozu turned in fear of the attack. But when she looked back at Itachi, she saw the Shadow Spear piercing Itachi's lower side. Itachi was coughing blood. 

Yaoyorozu: I.....Itachi?

Itachi: It's okay Momo.

Itachi then collapsed into Yaoyorozu's arms, still coughing blood. Jiro then rushed to Itachi, with the unconscious Kaminari on her back.

Jiro: Is Itachi.....

Yaoyorozu: H......he's still breathing..... but we need to get him help!

But as she finished, Wrath was in front of them. They were paralyzed in fear. 

Wrath: As I said, Itachi's coming with me. 

Wrath reached out to Itachi, but a bullet had struck Wrath's mask. He looked to see several Pro Heroes.

Snipe: Back away from the kids!

Midnight: Such a shame such a handsome man hides in a mask! An even bigger shame that he's a villain.

Wrath: Looks like we'll have to settle this another time. We'll be seeing each other real soon Itachi!

Wrath used Kamui to disappear. Itachi attempted to chase after him, but his wound prevented him from moving very far. Yaoyorozu ran to Itachi and cradled him. 

Yaoyorozu: Someone! Please help! Itachi's seriously injured! 

Snipe: We'll have to clear USJ of the villains first, but can you seal up the wound in the meantime?

Without hesitation, Yaoyorozu used her Quirk to create bandages and bandaged Itachi's wounds. Present Mic and Midnight would stay with Itachi while the Pro Heroes went out to clear up USJ of villains.