•5•

•𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐞•

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off, I turned over and saw Milo still sleeping

After getting out of bed I decided to get a head start on getting ready for the day since I now have a child to get ready as well.

Walking out the bathroom I saw Milo sitting up talking to someone on my phone. "Umm Milo who are you talking to?" I said walking over towards the bed. "My Auntie" He said smiling real hard. I grabbed the phone from him and saw it was Hailey.

"Girl what you want?"

"I was just calling to make sure y'all woke up on time and I'm on my way I picked up breakfast" -Hailey
"Alright use ur key see ya MUAH"
"Okayyy MUAH" -Hailey

I picked up Milo and walked him towards the bathroom.

While his bath water was running I helped him brush his teeth and wash his face.

After we were done he got in the bath, while he was washing up I heard the front door open.

I knew it was Hailey since she has a key. While Milo was playing with his toys in the tub I went to get his outfit that I set out last night.

After getting Milo dressed we headed to the kitchen to eat. "Finally I was in here starving" Hailey said being dramatic.

I'm sure you'll survive" I said pinching her. She tried to pinch me back but I ran around the table before she could get me.

Milo was sitting in the chair laughing so hard he had tears in his eyes.

"What's so funny Milo" I said tickling him.

"Nothinnnn" He said smiling while eating his food.

"Mhmm" me and Hailey said at the same time. After breakfast we already got ready to leave to apartment.

"I'll be over after I get off" Hailey said walking to her car. "Okay, have a good day" I said.  "You too".

7:30 A.M

Text messages
Valdo: Have a good day and tell Milo I love him. I'll have the remaining of his stuff shipped and put away at your apartment.
Me: Thank you and I hope you have a good day as well. Milo said he loves you as well, I'll call u at lunch so y'all can talk. And make sure THEY DONT BREAK OR TAKE ANY OF MY SHIT. 🙂
Valdo: I appreciate it and how about I just come down and bring lunch for y'all. As for your belongings I'll make sure nothing is misplaced or messed with.
Me: We want Chinese for lunch :) see ya later.

Me and Milo was sitting in my office waiting for the bell to ring to head to class. He decided to come wait with me instead of being in the cafeteria with the rest of the kids.

When the bell rang I walked him to his class and heard back to my office to get some work done.

Today was going by pretty fast for me it was 30 minutes till lunch and I was excited to have some Chinese, I have been craving it for the past few days.