•6•

•𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐞•

It was finally Friday and here I was waiting for Milo to wake up , school was out today thank god

When I woke up Milo was laying next to me.

Valdo was in town and invited me to come to dinner with him and his friends.

After laying in bed for about hour Milo started waking up. "GoodMorning baby" I said picking him up. "Morning mommy" he said.

I could tell he had a lil attitude, he has one almost every morning. Helping him off the bed we walked into the bathroom and started our morning routine.

Since it was almost 12 I decided to order us lunch instead of making breakfast.

"What you wanna eat?" I said to Milo. "Pizza".
That's all he ever wants to eat.

After ordering our food we went into the living to watch our show "The office". Me and Milo recently started watching it and it's hilarious. After eating our food and watching almost 6 episodes I decided that we should get out the house.

It was now 3:30 and i was watching Milo run around the park. We have been here for over an hour.

I called for Milo, it was time for us to go meet up with Hailey. She invited us to go get Frozen Yogurt.

After getting out stuff together we walked to the car and was on our way to meet Hailey.

We finally pulled up to Orange Lead and Milo immediately got excited. He loves this place just as much as I do.

We walked inside and spotted Hailey on her phone. "Milo go sneak up behind her" I whispered to him.

He laughed then walked up behind her slowly, he touched her neck and she screamed so loud everyone looked at her.

I started cracking up and she mugged me as I was walking towards her. "That's why I'm not buying y'all anything" she said with her fake attitude. "Shut up crybaby and you are" I said mushing her head.

She smacked my hand and picked up Milo walking towards the desert bar. After getting our frozen yogurt we all talked and joked around.

It was going on 5 and I needed to start getting ready for dinner.

I honestly didn't wanna go by myself so I asked Hailey if she wanted to tag along. "Hell yeah im going, free food and fine ass men". "Alright well meet me back at my place I still need to find a babysitter". She responded with an Okay and we both went out separate ways.

As I was walking up the stairs to my apartment I noticed a boy in his teens sleeping on the stairs.

Then I remembered he lives across the hall from me but I didn't understand why he was out here.