•12•

•𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐞•

"Wake uppppppp, we are going out remember" Hailey said shaking me

"Wake uppppppp, we are going out remember" Hailey said shaking me. I groaned and rolled over to the other side of my bed.

"Leave me alone, ion wanna go out". I heard Hailey smack her lips and slam the door.
"Don't be slamming my damn door bitch" I said after her.

After 10 minutes of just laying in bed I decided to actually get up. Looking at the clock it read 8:30.
Walking out my room I saw the boys watching a movie while Hailey was on FaceTime.

"Uh uh who you otp with" I said trying to take her phone.
"Your nigga" she said snatching it back. Mmmmm

"So what time we going out?"
"At 10, so we need to get ready now" she said walking to my room. I rolled my eyes and went to go see what my babies were doing.

"Hi mommy" Milo said holding his hands up.
"Hey babyyy" I said giving him kisses all over his face. He started laughing while trying to get out my arms.

"Silas why you over there frowning" I said putting my hand on my hip.
"Nothing" he said then put his head back down in his phone.
"Okay Si, you know u can talk to me about anything right?".
He nodded his head yes. I told him okay and walked to my room.

I saw Hailey in the bathroom doing her makeup so I decided to get ready as well.

Checking the time I noticed it was 10:30. After putting my heels on I walked in the living room and saw everyone sleep.

Shaking the boys awake I told them to go get in bed. I gave them both a kiss on the forehead and walked out the room. I pinched Hailey's arm and she hurried and sat up.

"Come on, we already late" I said walking towards the door. "Well obviously.. you was taking forever" she said while rolling her eyes.

I flicked her off and walked towards my car. We both put our seat belts on and Hailey turned on some music.

I saw her taking a bottle out her purse and take a big ass sip. "Bitchhhhhhh you finna be fucked up" I said shaking my head.
She shrugged her shoulders and started dancing in her seat.

Finally arriving at the club I found the reserved parking spot Valdo had got me. We walked past the line and the bouncer let us in.

Walking up to the V.I.P section I noticed all the guys drinking and a couple of girls dancing around them.
I found Valdo sitting at the end of the couch smoking while scrolling through his phone.