🐧2🐧

Bestfriend

y/n

As I walked into the school I bumped into a girl who had an obvious tattoo on the back of her neck, it was a moon. The girl had brown hair with dyed tips, but the tattoo look very familiar, as she turned around I noticed why, "sh..sha..Shayela?!" I stuttered"omg y/n!? You didn't say you were going to this school" she replied while hugging me.

"I didn't know plus I thought you moved to Melbourne not Sydney" I said to her,"oh yeah I moved to Sydney after I moved out last year" she reminded me.I completely forgot she moved out last year, I'm so stupid how did i forget.

I noticed her staring over my shoulder, I decided to look at where she was glued to, it was the group of boys from earlier that hung out with my neighbour, her eyes were fixed on the tanned boy who looked like her was new Zealander.

"do you like him or something" I askes her referring to the tanned boy, "wait who calum? What ... Pffft no what makes you say that" she said back."Shayela that's cute, I ship it" I told her. "it would never happen anyways I'm a nobody here, you and me are the only girls who don't dress well like that" she points to a blonde girl in a very slutty dress walking towards us.

 "well well well if it isn't trash bag girl, who is this the trash?" the blonde girl said referring to Shayela as a trash bag and me as trash, I didn't say anything since a) I didn't know her and b) I suck at come backs, even though me and Shayela were like the same she was good at comebacks.

"what do you want now Brooke, are all the boys too busy for you to be on your knees in the toilets or is it just too early for you" Shayela replied sticking her hand up for me to high five which I gladly took since it was a hilarious come back. "watch it weirdo, or I may get my girls to come looking for you at lunch" this Brooke girl said obviously threatening Shayela.

"whatever Brooke its nothing you haven't done before I'm used to your torture now can you please just leave me alone your voice gives me a migraine" Shayela said. Brooke walked away flipping her hair, I already hate her. "come with me I'll come with you to get your timetable" Shayela said.we made our way to the office.

"name please" the office lady said, "y/n woods, I'm here for my timetable" I said simply. She handed me my timetable, Shayela had explained to me that she shares the same timetable as her exactly and we have all the same classes as the boys from earlier and sadly Brooke.

As we entered our first class which was sport the teacher gave out to the girls their sports uniform and we went to the changing rooms Shayela chose to wear the sport pants of the uniform and the sport bra which covered a lot but she was a busty girl as well as myself so I wore that and the singlet she didn't though, brook wore her own sport bra which revealed a lot, it was honestly gross.

After changing we walked out of the change rooms and made our way down the stairs to the oval, we were doing soccer for this term, the boys were already there and me and shay were the last out of everyone to arrive, I ended up wearing the sweatpants singlet and sport bra, Shayela wore the short, sports bra with sport socks and black runners. As we made our way to the class Brooke being her high and mighty self-sat sidelines with her 'posy' me and shay were also the only other girls in the class.