🐧16🐧

y/n

I woke up the next day to a cold bed, Luke had left. I'll admit I was sad to feel his absence, but he probably had things to do. I got ready for school and left early. When I got to school it seemed Luke had sorted everything out with the boys, they were on talking terms again at least.

I walked to my locker to put my books in there and then went up to the boys, Luke looked over his shoulder at me and smiled then he left before I got to him. Weird? He could have said hello at least.I blew it off he probably was busy right?

Well the rest of that month every day during school when I seen him he smiled waved and left, pretty much ignoring me, but every night, after midnight he came to see me.I grew tired of being ignored like he was embarrassed of being with me.

 After about 2 months of this I had grown numb of it but I had fallen for Luke hemming's no doubt about it.I was just numb about the situation.

 *time skip*

Today at school I plan on confronting Luke about why he avoids me during the days at school. So at lunch I had planned to meet him which even though it's just the start of the day I was stressing about it.

*texts*

To Luke: hey can you meet me at the bleachers at lunch? I need to ask you something.

To Y/n: yeah sure I'm not busy then so yeah whatever see you then :-)

*texts end*

 Alright it's all set out I just need to simply ask him why he avoids me out in public, its simple.I got to school and met up with Shayela, "heyyyy" she said as I approached her."what sup" I replied with"not much but we have a test first period" she told me, great just what I need a test in the morning.

 "great" I mumbledAs we arrived to class the teacher put us in a seating plan of boy girl boy girl, Shayela was next to calum and I was in between calum and Luke, calum was looking over at Shayela, not trying to copy her work but because he could never stop looking at her, it was adorable their relationship.

I had caught Luke staring at me a couple of times but blew it off as he was trying to look at my work, but when I covered it he chuckled and kept stealing glances.I was confused but I guess we were a thing sort of, we had been a 'couple' outside of school, well something at least, he never actually asked me out.

"hey earth to y/n" Shayela said waving her hand in front of my face. I had started zoning out and I hadn't realized the bell went for period two. I snapped out of the trance I had put myself in, "oh hey sorry I zoned out, got a lot on my mind I guess" I said as I got up, Luke peered over to me with a worried expression on his face as he mumbled something to Michael who just shrugged.