🐧7🐧

luke pov

I left after her and made my way to my first class for today music. As soon as I walked in Brooke was 'crying', she is just upset because she has never been turned down. I walked over to y/n after grabbing a guitar, I sat beside her and glanced at her until she said something. Was I falling for her, ugh I have to push her away.

I thought to myself I then decided on the death glare. "seriously again Luke with the glare" she said angrily"yes y/n" I said mimicking her use of my name. That's when Brooke stood up came towards us "so that's y/n huh, seriously Luke thought you had standards she is fucking trash she hangs out with the fucktard weird shayela, she isn't even pretty let alone gorgeous like me" Brooke said.

I don't know why but this pissed me off a lot and I could see tears brimming y/n eyes at the insults. "Brooke I told you it's none of your business so fuck off I already told you she is no one to me and I do have standards but doing to same slut every other guy in the school is doing isn't up my alley so piss off and go be a slag somewhere else" I said really defensive.

 she left after that, I soon got up and left the room altogether. As I stormed down the halls I heard a sweet voice call out to me. " Luke wait!" they said I stopped and turned around to be faced with y/n, "what the hell was that about, why did Brooke say ' so this is y/n'" she questioned.

"it's none of your fucking business and as I said to her your no one to me, she just seems to think because I turned her down she can take it out on anyone she wants, alright so piss off and leave me alone" I replied"wow so let me guess your pissed off that she confronted you so you're going to skipped school" she said matter of factly.

She was 100% right but I wasn't going to say that especially because she was wrong about why I was pissed."I'm not pissed because she confronted me alright" I snapped at her. She stood back a bit " then why Lucas please enlighten me since I was a part of her Confrontation" she said crossing her arms. She was starting to piss me off now too just pushing me.

 "because she didn't need to speak to you that way alright, no one speaks to you that way I mean it" I said angrily and gripped her arm a little harder than I should have. "ow, fucking hell Luke that hurt" she cried abit"and... wait what did you say?" she said.

 I realized I now sounded very protective of her and I was feeling the need to protect her at all times but I don't know why so instead I said "fuck off y/n no one wants you here Jesus" and I stormed off.