Chapter 4

---------------------

July 7th, X308

----------------------

"Igneel bring Nazar with you to Magnolia hospital right now! Claudia is going into labor sooner than expected."

With that Grandeeney cut the call as Igneel scrambled to find Nazar as quickly as he could. He found him in an office meeting taking notes on the presentation that is being presented by one of his co-workers.

"And as you see the economy would greatly benefit our-"

"Sorry to interrupt your little pity party, but Nazar's wife is going into labour and she needs him right now."

Nazar stood up quickly with a panicked look on his face as he ran past Igneel and through the entrance door, leaving his co-workers dumbfounded and stunned. Igneel switched to his original dragon form before stopping in front of Nazar. He climbed on, too panicked to scold his friend about flying in the sky of Magnolia in broad daylight.

They made it to the hospital a few seconds later as Igneel switched to his human form in mid air and grabbed hold of Nazar's arm before landing safely on the ground with Nazar on his back. Both Igneel and Nazar zoomed past the back entrance of the hospital and many other hallways before stopping before the reception desk.

"Claudia Dragneel my wife, is in labour a month earlier than planned and I need to see her."

"Oh yes, Claudia Dragneel was brought on a stretcher just a few minutes ago. You can find her in room 777."

Nazar took off again, not bothering to thank the receptionist for her help. Igneel gave her an apologetic smile before racing after his friend. The receptionist sighed while shaking her head as she continued to type on her computer.

Word Count: 282